Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Tchan said:
Will this mod be updated for 1.36? And, you can play as a briton right??

You can play as Briton now.

Legio Duovicesimae Primigenia
The Twenty-Second Firstborn Legion

Here's the montefortino for Roman auxilia and some legionaries.
montefortino.jpg
montefortino2.jpg

JankoMega said:
I have the runtime error and some items in marketplace don't show up,while their name is still there.
PLEASE HELP. :sad:

Never heard of this try reinstalling Brytenwalda and IR .

Vympel said:
Tchan said:
Only as a roman briton? Not as a Celt fighting off the hordes of dirty depraved romans??? :smile:

I don't know what your talking about .

Just the screens you showed were of roman-briton first borns, so i took that as meaning you can play as a roman briton only... But whatever. And any plans to bring it up to the most recent Brytenwalda version? If not il go get the 1.335, cheers.

Tchan said:
Vympel said:
Tchan said:
Only as a roman briton? Not as a Celt fighting off the hordes of dirty depraved romans??? :smile:

I don't know what your talking about .

Just the screens you showed were of roman-briton first borns, so i took that as meaning you can play as a roman briton only... But whatever. And any plans to bring it up to the most recent Brytenwalda version? If not il go get the 1.335, cheers.

Its being done,many new features to put in :wink:

Polatucos said:
well i guess next version will be playable with 1.37 Brytenwalda,since 1.37  will be released today right?

Ya sure

Legio Sextae Victrix
The Sixth Victorious Legion , probably the most experienced (Gaul,Germania,Hispania,2nd Punic war former Caesar's legion)Legion present in Britain .
Notice the proper Centurio shield 1 of two existing historical replicas ...

FALX said:
    :grin:      Vimpel  ,  you have a master's legions  ! Surprisingly !

Yes , I shell command them all and take the reins of power when the time is right .

Clearly , this Legionary has won Rome's favor

Vympel said:
If no one has this error its your game or computer sorry .
But i probably didn't install it right.Please tell me here,the detailed installation.PLEASE! :sad:
I did this:Installed Brytenwalda 1335;unpacked the rar file of IR into the Brytenwalda folder;and played.

PLEASE HELP ME! :cry:

Back
Top Bottom