SP Antiquity Imperial Rome [Released] [Download] [Mastered] Валерий

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Whitestrake

Knight
WBVC
Best answers
0
Opcion said:
Whitestrake said:
The new update wont let me recruit from cities or castles, keep getting a few errors.
What kind of warriors do you recruit?
I tried to recruit the city recruits, elite archers and warriors. Its the same error no matter the city or fortress or what I try to recruit. -edit- I should have specified that I can recruit from villages, I only get that error when trying to recruit from a city or castle; Villages still give me stone throwers and such, no error from them.
 

Attachments

Opcion

Knight
Best answers
0
Whitestrake said:
Opcion said:
Whitestrake said:
The new update wont let me recruit from cities or castles, keep getting a few errors.
What kind of warriors do you recruit?
I tried to recruit the city recruits, elite archers and warriors. Its the same error no matter the city or fortress or what I try to recruit.
What faction do you play for?
 

Whitestrake

Knight
WBVC
Best answers
0
Opcion said:
Whitestrake said:
Opcion said:
Whitestrake said:
The new update wont let me recruit from cities or castles, keep getting a few errors.
What kind of warriors do you recruit?
I tried to recruit the city recruits, elite archers and warriors. Its the same error no matter the city or fortress or what I try to recruit.
What faction do you play for?
Western Rome faction, I can still recruit from villages, I only get that error from cities or castles.
 

Attachments

Whitestrake

Knight
WBVC
Best answers
0
Opcion said:
Fixed. I replaced the content on the links for use via WSE.

Replaced all references.
Well, I don't get an error code now, but I can only recruit stone and javelin throwers, nothing else has a recruit option. I can select elite warrior or cavalry but after that there is no option to recruit any.
 

Opcion

Knight
Best answers
0
Whitestrake said:
Opcion said:
Fixed. I replaced the content on the links for use via WSE.

Replaced all references.
Well, I don't get an error code now, but I can only recruit stone and javelin throwers, nothing else has a recruit option. I can select elite warrior or cavalry but after that there is no option to recruit any.
I changed the content already 2 times, you may have downloaded an earlier version.
 

Attachments

Whitestrake

Knight
WBVC
Best answers
0
Opcion said:
Whitestrake said:
Opcion said:
Fixed. I replaced the content on the links for use via WSE.

Replaced all references.
Well, I don't get an error code now, but I can only recruit stone and javelin throwers, nothing else has a recruit option. I can select elite warrior or cavalry but after that there is no option to recruit any.
I changed the content already 2 times, you may have downloaded an earlier version.
Which one did you update? I downloaded the WSE version from https://yadi.sk/d/b0nItOWIuLJjkg.
 

Opcion

Knight
Best answers
0
Whitestrake said:
Opcion said:
Whitestrake said:
Opcion said:
Fixed. I replaced the content on the links for use via WSE.

Replaced all references.
Well, I don't get an error code now, but I can only recruit stone and javelin throwers, nothing else has a recruit option. I can select elite warrior or cavalry but after that there is no option to recruit any.
I changed the content already 2 times, you may have downloaded an earlier version.
Which one did you update? I downloaded the WSE version from https://yadi.sk/d/b0nItOWIuLJjkg.
Updated the content of all links 2 times.
 

frankbourne

Regular
WBNWVC
Best answers
0
Is there any particular reason why the Find Item Menu is removed from the Cheatmenu options?

I normally like to go through all the items in a mod to check out all the unique models, and textures and determine which items to lookout for at the market.

If you can provide an updated menus.txt that allows such option, I personally and I believe many others would highly appreciate it.


This is by far the most detailed Roman themed mod, and I really want to check it out the way I normally check out other mods, and that includes looking through the Find Item cheat before I start a playthrough.

Anyway, thank you.
 

Attachments

kknd

Recruit
Best answers
0
Whitestrake said:
Opcion said:
Whitestrake said:
Opcion said:
Fixed. I replaced the content on the links for use via WSE.

Replaced all references.
Well, I don't get an error code now, but I can only recruit stone and javelin throwers, nothing else has a recruit option. I can select elite warrior or cavalry but after that there is no option to recruit any.
I changed the content already 2 times, you may have downloaded an earlier version.
Which one did you update? I downloaded the WSE version from https://yadi.sk/d/b0nItOWIuLJjkg.


I found this one (maybe older) but works fine
https://mega.nz/#!A9UhBYCZ!RR_5pj5FGr6Rx0ZymnVRSnzyBA9rvIrwemswo0p6tSU

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W3Cjgc2r_s ]
 

TheCed

Recruit
Best answers
0
Hey, this always crashes despite me doing everything asked in the original Russian post.
 

Opcion

Knight
Best answers
0
I updated the content on the links, fixed and this cheat and more, need to start a new game. :!:
 

Opcion

Knight
Best answers
0
Released version 1.60 for Warband 1.174. To start using the WSE v4.6.0. :twisted:
Link or Link
For those who can not use WSE download Link or Link and put it in the folder with the replacement. :evil:
 
Last edited:

VitorGlinski

Recruit
Best answers
0
Hey lad, I was playing this mod and I had a similar message appearing multiple times but I coundn't get what it meant: "In the enal of X Fortress a fiery weapon appeared". What does that mean? I went to a bunch of these mencioned fortresses and none had anything that I could find. What does enal mean? I tried to search in english dictionaries and the result was confusing.

BTW Does this mod has a wiki? I was trying to find more general information but I didn't find anything satisfying - just found some mentions on youtube and in this post, nothing else was found. If you don't have one, would you like to create one or have me/someone else to create it? It would be great to have a place to store FYI knowledge and a place to point people to in case of doubts or wanting to expand their understanding of the mod. It also would help to highlight the mod to the general community that haven't got in touch with it yet.

In case of you deciding to create a wiki; I would recommend using eighter Fandom or Gamepedia (although Fandom seems easier to use). the link: "imperialrome.[website].com" seems to be avaiable in both! Otherwise you can send me a message about it in here to get in contact faster if you want someone else to create it or at least it's foundation: https://bit.ly/32DnBxV