SP Antiquity Imperial Rome [Released] [Download] [Mastered] Валерий

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Lou34

Recruit
Best answers
0
Hello a few questions, so if i download the exclude WSE version only the chariots, elephants, and some textures won't work properly? Just wondering what the differences between the two versions would be. I have read over much of the forum so most of my other questions have been answered. Thank you and good luck with the modding! This is one of the most impressive mods I've seen on Mount and Blade.
 

Opcion

Knight
Best answers
0
Lou34 said:
so if i download the exclude WSE version only the chariots, elephants, and some textures won't work properly?
Yes, only elephants, chariots and the movement of the characters in the two scenes will suffer. The rest of the two versions work the same way.
 

Opcion

Knight
Best answers
0
Released version 1.58  for Warband 1.174. To start using the WSE v4.6.0.  :twisted:
Link or Link
For those who can not use WSE download Link or Link and put it in the folder with the replacement. :evil:
 

GreatAlucard

Recruit
Best answers
0
Is there an alternate way to download this mod?

It looks interesting but:
1 - First post has no download link
2 - Links provided by the author on recent posts either require an account on a russian website or the file is no longer available.


It'd really be a lot easier to get if it was on Nexus, or ModDB.
 

NicoleUK

Sergeant
Best answers
1
Opcion said:
Released version 1.58  for Warband 1.174. To start using the WSE v4.6.0.  :twisted:
Link or Link
For those who can not use WSE download Link or Link and put it in the folder with the replacement. :evil:

Cool is the new update out already? cant wait to try it out  :grin:

(did you add those victory sounds for women? i can send you some more good sounds if you want as iv got alot more now)
 

Maged

Recruit
Best answers
0
GreatAlucard said:
Is there an alternate way to download this mod?

It looks interesting but:
1 - First post has no download link
2 - Links provided by the author on recent posts either require an account on a russian website or the file is no longer available.


It'd really be a lot easier to get if it was on Nexus, or ModDB.
same problem
 

gagafofo

Recruit
Best answers
0
I just finished to downloaded (For those who can not use WSE download Link - the only link that worked), and tried to play, but it did not start it .. and it worked fine before with the 1.52 version.
It appear a error message saying : (Unble to open file: Modules/Imperial/Resorce/Skyboxes.brf), and  then crushes.
So I copy the skybox.brf, and tryed again... but appear another message : (Unable to open file: Modules/Imperial/Resource/interiors_arabian1.brf).  What the hell is happening ?
Why Im missing all this files ?
And, how can I fix it ??
Can someone please help me ?

(I just adore this mod - help me)
 

Opcion

Knight
Best answers
0
gagafofo said:
I just finished to downloaded (For those who can not use WSE download Link - the only link that worked), and tried to play, but it did not start it .. and it worked fine before with the 1.52 version.
It appear a error message saying : (Unble to open file: Modules/Imperial/Resorce/Skyboxes.brf), and  then crushes.
So I copy the skybox.brf, and tryed again... but appear another message : (Unable to open file: Modules/Imperial/Resource/interiors_arabian1.brf).  What the hell is happening ?
Why Im missing all this files ?
And, how can I fix it ??
Can someone please help me ?

(I just adore this mod - help me)
I fixed the links. Version without WSE is put on the full version.
 

Maged

Recruit
Best answers
0
can you upload the game to any other link please i dont understand russian and the links not working
 

AleXander2020

Recruit
Best answers
0
Please....Can anyone help me...I want details for how can i install this mod correctly with the W.S.E...because I tried several times before and I still get error messages then all the messages disappear then after a short time the game shuts down on its own....In details plz <3
 

AleXander2020

Recruit
Best answers
0
Guys I have a problem.After nearly half an hour an error appears which is (Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime error).Is there is any solutions?
 

BartDans

Recruit
Best answers
0
For some reason the link from ru.files.fm does not work, every time i download the file after completing the download the site does not respond anymore.
I hope you can help me with the problem, so i can play one of the best mod's for warband!
Thank you for you great work, i absolutely love your mod!
Grt. Bart.
 

Opcion

Knight
Best answers
0
BartDans said:
For some reason the link from ru.files.fm does not work, every time i download the file after completing the download the site does not respond anymore.
I hope you can help me with the problem, so i can play one of the best mod's for warband!
Thank you for you great work, i absolutely love your mod!
Grt. Bart.
I downloaded this file for the moment, there is no problem.
 

Teje1997

Recruit
WBNWVCWF&SM&B
Best answers
0
Can someone explain which link do I have to download in order to play the lastest version posible in english? I have been looking for it for some days and I can't find any way to download it... thank you.
 

JDani

Recruit
Best answers
0
I usually crash at battles too. Many times some textures just don't load.

Here's my crash log from my last 3 crashes. I hope it helps.
> Info
Time: 14/09/2019 02:56:25
Type: EXCEPTION_UNKNOWN (0xE06D7363, 0x19930520, 0x0317F45C, 0x0085CF9:cool:
> Stack trace
0x77323522 ??+0x77323522 (??+0x0)
0x0062BB43 ??+0x62BB43 (??+0x0)
0x0062BAFA ??+0x62BAFA (??+0x0)
0x0040632C ??+0x40632C (??+0x0)
0x0041AFD2 ??+0x41AFD2 (??+0x0)
0x0041B461 ??+0x41B461 (??+0x0)
0x0041C103 ??+0x41C103 (??+0x0)
0x0042278F ??+0x42278F (??+0x0)
0x0041750B ??+0x41750B (??+0x0)
0x00423813 ??+0x423813 (??+0x0)
0x00423880 ??+0x423880 (??+0x0)
0x004192B5 ??+0x4192B5 (??+0x0)
0x0044CBB4 ??+0x44CBB4 (??+0x0)
0x0044C115 ??+0x44C115 (??+0x0)
0x77606D02 ??+0x77606D02 (??+0x0)
0x77606D02 ??+0x77606D02 (??+0x0)
>
> Info
Time: 17/09/2019 00:40:50
Type: EXCEPTION_UNKNOWN (0xE06D7363, 0x19930520, 0x0317EB24, 0x0085CF9:cool:
> Stack trace
0x77323522 ??+0x77323522 (??+0x0)
0x0062BB43 ??+0x62BB43 (??+0x0)
0x0062BAFA ??+0x62BAFA (??+0x0)
0x00616B4F ??+0x616B4F (??+0x0)
0x00616B4F ??+0x616B4F (??+0x0)
>
> Info
Time: 17/09/2019 00:49:35
Type: EXCEPTION_UNKNOWN (0xE06D7363, 0x19930520, 0x0317F43C, 0x0085CF9:cool:
> Stack trace
0x77323522 ??+0x77323522 (??+0x0)
0x0062BB43 ??+0x62BB43 (??+0x0)
0x0062BAFA ??+0x62BAFA (??+0x0)
0x0040632C ??+0x40632C (??+0x0)
0x0041F26C ??+0x41F26C (??+0x0)
0x00425A6C ??+0x425A6C (??+0x0)
0x004E1448 ??+0x4E1448 (??+0x0)
0x004E1448 ??+0x4E1448 (??+0x0)
>
 

Opcion

Knight
Best answers
0
Released version 1.59  for Warband 1.174. To start using the WSE v4.6.0.  :twisted:
Link or Link
For those who can not use WSE download Link or Link  and put it in the folder with the replacement. :evil: