SP Antiquity Imperial Rome [Released] [Download] [Mastered] Валерий

Users who are viewing this thread

maater66241

Sergeant at Arms
WBNW
Well, as recommended to use WSE 4.3.3, I can't since I'm a Steam User. I even tried to get it to work, but the WSE keeps denying me. What can I do? Can I use previous versions of WSE?

maater66241

Sergeant at Arms
WBNW
If I get the download the game again from TW and use my Steam Code for Warband (which I am currently using since last year), will I still be able to play multiplayer on the Steam Warband?

Uhtred Ragnarson

Knight at Arms
maater66241 said:
If I get the download the game again from TW and use my Steam Code for Warband (which I am currently using since last year), will I still be able to play multiplayer on the Steam Warband?

youll be fine

maater66241

Sergeant at Arms
WBNW
Thanks for the answer, but I got another question. A few months ago, my friend downloaded Warband from TaleWorlds and got a key from someone online that distributed it in the YouTube comments. He used one of the many that the commenter gave out and it worked. He uninstalled Warband for various reasons. I have the same laptop he installed the TaleWorlds Warband with the code that the commenter gave out. I reinstalled (from TaleWorlds) and started it. It didn't ask for the serial key which made me wonder......did this Warband use the code/key that my friend used or did it somehow use my Steam code/key?

maater66241

Sergeant at Arms
WBNW
I know this is a bit mean, but I'm really need help...I want to play this mod on my computer.......so answers to my question is appreciated...

Well, I tried yesterday and it rejected me. It obviously reads my friend's previous codes. I need to remove it, but I don't know how...help please? Thanks in advance! This is also not the right place to put my question...

This mod is incredible! Easily the best Rome mod for M&B.

I've been fiddling around with the item kinds file and checking out all the meshes, and it looks like there's lots of armour, weapons, and shields that are exclusive to the various legions roaming around the map. Is there any way to make that stuff purchasable in the shops? I tried using Morgh's editor to set it as merchandise with an abundance of 100, but it never shows up.

Shiteblast

Recruit
WBNWVCWF&SM&B
Hi there, enjoying the mod so far, but don't like the animations. Is there any way of changing animations back to Vanilla?

Whatever how much I want to play this and enjoy I can't and it's frustrating as hell.

Haven't played too much but I am writing this for the creator of the mod maybe he can do something about it.

1 Opcodes errors which kill the text messages ( I am a steam user and I have 1.170 I can't use WSE)
2 The map is lagging too much, I tried all different types of textures, same result ( I have a good pc, my GPU is not the problem)
3 Some textures and models make the game lag, they might of been imported from somewhere cause they don t look like warband textures ( roman general uniform and cloak)

I hope you see this message and help me !

I ve also renamed all the troops including lords and Kings to Latin and English names for better immersion if it helps.

Thank you

Demandred

Recruit
Two questions;
Is there a political system ie a senate and how does it work?
And which download are people using and is it safe? I have heard that Nexus was hacked and people's information was stolen but I have never seen the Russian website before.

Karma212

Recruit
Demandred said:
Two questions;
Is there a political system ie a senate and how does it work?
And which download are people using and is it safe? I have heard that Nexus was hacked and people's information was stolen but I have never seen the Russian website before.

I have played about 10 hours so far and it doesn't seem to have a special political system or anything and the rules are as applied in native.

the download link is on Nexus, I scanned it with a few different programs and it is safe. Keep in mind you will also need WSE for the mod to work properly but it is definitly worth the trouble. This mod is very high quality

Demandred

Recruit
Thanks Karma212. I got the mod to work using the link from the youtube video, which worked well.

Since I started playing though some crazy **** has been going on with morale. In morale report it says that it is 99 but in party it is "terrible". It is really pissing me off when 20 First Cohort legionaires desert me every turn. Is this happening to anyone else? How do u fix it?

Karma212

Recruit
I have that issue too but rarely, I noticed you do take big hits to morale if you don't have horses or prisoners with an ongar (check ongara under game concepts in your notes) I also found a few other bugs, some minor and only a few major ones. I'll post them here later as I don't see a thread for bug reports...

Demandred

Recruit
Ok. I started my own faction and in Novae, my capital I built a legionary camp. Does anyone know what this does? Can the player get their own legion? Or is the camp just a waste of eighteen days that I could have been building other stuff  -_-

bobthesucc

Recruit
Yo so like I somehow got this to work on Mac but the messages on the left doesn't appear. Do I need to use the launcher or ....
At first it seemed to work but then a couple error messages popped up and I feel like it's spamming my dialog. Anyway to fix?
Also the error that pops up says :At Mission Template mst_town_default trigger no:19conditions about 10-11 times. Then it just goes away but the messages remain invisible.

Also writes:Unrecognized opcode3600., LINE NO 0
Also When my catapults and fire arrows are used, there seems to be some error with it. Script error with fire arrows and cannonball explosion?
Also Script error on charges?

Well I'm Quite shy to ask this but can you give me the mod that you used to allow us to recruit from fortresses or cities
If you can't can you tell me where i find the scripts so that maybe i can use them in my mod and don't worry i'll give you all credits

Top Bottom