SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Imperial catapracts and other elite rare troops are so rare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey developers, no army is perfect without cavalries. As I am imperial culture player, I recommend that these cataphracts troops should be added to both villages and towns. For now, we cannot get them in towns and only available to recruit at villages that have powerful notables. I mean that will be good if town has five notables, three of them will produce regular troops like imperial recruits and the rest of those notables should give us rare troops like imperial vilga or equite recruits. That kinds of Tier 6 troops shouldn't be rare anymore. So, please add update or improvements like that to get those rare troops. Then, I love cataphracts and fighting alongside with them but unfortunately they are so rare, cannot get like other rare troops from upgrading bandits. After all, please make sure all troops wear their suitable armours. For example, khuzait drakhan wears highland bracers(wrong armour). In this new update, you fixed imperial cataphract's helmet like we all requested. But please check again about cataphracts, not perfect yet. Especially for vilga recruits who wear poor armour and imperial cataphracts( T5 and T6) who wear padded arms armour and imperial decorated armour instead of lamellar armour. Just wanna say what I want. The most important thing for troops is their armours. If we have to recruit them so hard, where's the fun?

Last edited:
The noble trees are rare because noble soldiers are... rare?
But high influence helps you - as long as you recruit in land your faction owns.

All the T2 Noble troops are wearing crappy armour with no noble decorations.
They could at least look alittle noble! I don't think T2 noble troops are more humble than T6....
Vlandian Squires and Gallants looks no more noble than Vlandian light Cav..

Noble recuits should only be available from a castle, only if you are a vassal of noble recruit faction, and should cost influence.

Good suggestion!!

A Noble notable in castles who only offers noble troops but costing influence in addition to gold.

They only offer recruits to members of owner-faction.

how? Do u mean notables in town give us noble troops? I don't think castle has notables.

Then they should be added, or simply recruit them without in small numbers that replenish slowly and require other resouces. Bannerlord gives you everything too quickly as it is. Let's have some rare troops that require some effort to get.

Then they should be added, or simply recruit them without in small numbers that replenish slowly and require other resouces. Bannerlord gives you everything too quickly as it is. Let's have some rare troops that require some effort to get.
Yes.. I also think it's a good idea. Noble troops should be recruited by only vassals and only from castles. Will cost more golds and more influence and I hope the devs will add these features.

Back
Top Bottom