Immersive Things that i think would be good for the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Good stuff @cyresdog. I like all of it. There is one minor tweak that I would suggest to your ideas though.

Perhaps that messenger could be a companion, and the higher that selected companion's charm is - the more likely it will be that your terms will be agreed upon.
That is honestly a very good idea.
But the less honour the Lord you send it to has the more likely it is that your Messenger gets captured. There should be also a downside of sending someone instead of just no risk. Same goes for Quests in my oppinion. Whenever there is a Bandit Hideout quest i mostly send a companion because they have a 100% chance

There are some great ideas from the op and more as the thread has progressed over the last couple of months. Many of these ideas have worked well in previous versions of M&B and the many great mods and total conversions that have arisen. I suspect the devs would be aware of what works and what is popular and that many of these things are possibly in the pipeline and still to be implemented in the game. Nonetheless it's always worth reminding the devs of these sorts of things. Most of these have already worked in previous iterations but we do have a new game, engine, etc an it's always worthwhile discussing, pros and cons, limitations etc. Thanks for the original post @cyresdog

Last edited:
There could be a different animation when your below 30% health ,like an injured posture .If you get married raise the relationship with all the family members. . In taverns you could buy a meal where you sit and eat and drink with your companions this would put everyone to full health an raise relationship a little with them. Also let companions get married to the player or other companions. Bring back banners to Bannerlord these would be a morale boost on the map and in battle and war horns for Battania, Sturgis, Khuzait, Vlandian, Aserai and trumpets for Empire. Add mud to battlefields if it rains. Bring in perma death. Have trials for captured characters to allow executions that don't make the world hate you ,just there family . Let any faction or clan characters higher an assassin to kill a select person this could be played out like city ambush by bandits like in warband.Bring in spy master job to find out who was behind the attempt or if there is a plot . Allow clans in the same faction to fall out or even try to become king if there character traits permit it (Civil war). Like mentioned in top post give the Empire the square tower shields . Banners need more colours and symbols there could be a set banner trim around to edges of the flag that shows which faction you belong too , this alone would add much needed colour to the battlefield and you could see who the soldiers belong too .

Back
Top Bottom