SP - General Immersive Executions

Users who are viewing this thread

I find executions to be shallow in the game and to basically be the "time to win" option. i have ideas about how to improve the political intrigue aspect of the game but they're wispy right now, but executions i have ironed out.

currently executions are player only and represent a lost of relations, this is simplistic so.

1. executions will increase relations with those who are enemies with the executee and decrease with friends.
2. Justified executions are a thing and will only produce good relations from the act, they come in three forms.
*Treason- when a clan leaves a faction during war they are marked for execution and will be killed by the nation they betrayed.
*Banditry- when a noble attacks a nation's merchants
*Divine Right- rulers with Sacred Majesty are capable of spending Influence to mark opponents with execution on sight for having a low relation with them, this would of course mostly pertain to opponents rather than underlings

with this in play you now have a system set up for executions to have a function in game.

I find executions to be shallow in the game and to basically be the "time to win" option. i have ideas about how to improve the political intrigue aspect of the game but they're wispy right now, but executions i have ironed out.

currently executions are player only and represent a lost of relations, this is simplistic so.

1. executions will increase relations with those who are enemies with the executee and decrease with friends.
2. Justified executions are a thing and will only produce good relations from the act, they come in three forms.
*Treason- when a clan leaves a faction during war they are marked for execution and will be killed by the nation they betrayed.
*Banditry- when a noble attacks a nation's merchants
*Divine Right- rulers with Sacred Majesty are capable of spending Influence to mark opponents with execution on sight for having a low relation with them, this would of course mostly pertain to opponents rather than underlings

with this in play you now have a system set up for executions to have a function in game.
+1
But Banditry should include attacking villages and villager.
Even in war is it not allowed to attack villages or villager, they are not a military objective.

+1
But Banditry should include attacking villages and villager.
Even in war is it not allowed to attack villages or villager, they are not a military objective.
well that depends, if you are a lord one could argue that there are certain rules you cant cross, but being a free agent opens you up to less scrutiny because less is expected of you. i believe you just sparked something in my brain though.

Back
Top Bottom