Imediate Py problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servitor

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Heh,

I just decided to try my hand at scripting with the module system again, even though I am dyslectic, I am sure I can find it out. I ain't that stupid.  :eek: Well, Last time I wasn't all that... Enthusiastic, so after getting an error right away, I just gave up.

So, I followed Part 1 at the documentation and I do not get a new conversation.whatever when activating build_module.bat, But this instead.

pyprobhw7.jpg

I have a [censored] dutch computer... Yes, I might be dutch, but I can't stand that language if its digital. I want plain English, so other people can help me more easily, I will translate this at the best I can. I don't know how an English computer will give me this error, so I wouldn't know if my translation is just the same.
pyprobenyj9.jpg

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Servitor

Sounds like the system isn't recognizing python as an environment variable. Did you follow the installation instructions step by step?

EDIT:

Right-click on My Computer, select 'Properties', click on the 'Advanced' tab, click on 'Enviroment Variables' button, and append your python path to the Path variable by editing it. (eg, add: ";C:\Python24"). I believe the current version is 2.5, download it here:

http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.5.1/python-2.5.1.msi

I already downloaded version 2.5.1, And I thought to have followed every step.
Right-click on My Computer, select 'Properties', click on the 'Advanced' tab, click on 'Enviroment Variables' button, and append your python path to the Path variable by editing it. (eg, add: ";C:\Python24").

'll do that.

Well, This is where I should do it, but I have no idea at which of the 2 I must add C:\Python24 And I woulnt know how do add it after that. I can only enter a name and a value.

vrbsvd5.jpg

Help!?  :cry:

Everything seems to be working. Thanks to lynores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom