I'm working on a mod (about battle orders) and I need your opinion

What keys do you use to order your troops to switch between the line and the shield wall formation?

• F3 + F1 and F3 + F2

• F8 and F9

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

For now I'm only working on a concept mod for expending the orders we can give to our troops. Both in singleplayer and multiplayer.

In order for me to place new orders in the list that is available to the players, some orders need to be removed or moved to another place.
So here is a poll to know if the F8 and F9 keys are used or not by bannerlord players ? (if not, I will assume that I can remove those shortcuts and replace those by new orders)

EDIT: I can't change the poll in witch I made a mistake ☝ It's F2 + F1 and F2 + F2 not F3+ F1 and F3 + F2. So if you vote the first option, you are saying that you use F2 + F1 and F2 + F2 ?

Last edited:
I use neither of them, you wrote why, but the equivalent. :wink: I clicked alternative 1 of the poll therefore. Maybe all should do it that way, so you don't need a new poll.

Having to move your hand accross the entire keyboard to press F8 and F9 sucks, I wouldn't bother -and I haven't bothered- with those keys ever.

Are you limited to Function keys only? I was thinking it would be cool if we could make it custom. For instance, CTRL+W for shieldwall and ALT+S shoot

Back
Top Bottom