Im think done after Scramble League

Users who are viewing this thread

Isn't that how they did it in warband with NW and VC
I’m pretty sure they gave the credits to the L’Aigle and Brytenwalda team, but you know it was another time. They might do like Creative Assembly in Rome II with the rise of the republic and the tetrarchy (aka steal the base content add some bad mechanics and delete the mod from workshop)

Yeah if you're going to be sarcastic you have to make it way more extreme and obvious, because for the last year or so there have been people making sincere, genuine posts with the exact same tone.
If whoever had reported canton had looked about 3 inches upwards on their screen they would have seen the exact same quote he was making satire in my signature.

Well you have to remember that signatures aren't visible on the new forums if you're browsing on a phone, because apparently a problem zero people complained about on the old site needed to be fixed.

They might do like Creative Assembly in Rome II with the rise of the republic and the tetrarchy (aka steal the base content add some bad mechanics and delete the mod from workshop)

I didn't know that. What a momente d'bruh

Well you have to remember that signatures aren't visible on the new forums if you're browsing on a phone, because apparently a problem zero people complained about on the old site needed to be fixed.

Wait but why can i see signatures i am writing this on mobile rn and can see them

Ye, I wouldn't believe it when it happened to the Tetrarchy mod first, but I started believing it when they deleted the same mod for Attila. And then a friend was working on a birth of the republic mod, and 3 weeks after its beta release CA announced the rise of the republic and the mod was removed from the workshop. Kinda sad tbh, especially since the mods were better

What, why? Skirmish with less gold (so you can't respawn) would effectively be Battle mode and the class system would transfer reasonably well.
Because the class system is yet again not compatible with battle. Explain to me why it might be that someone who mains cav, would have to annoyingly play other classes in order to save up for cav ? It's once again going to be a gold system that makes 0 sense, you will again make 5 kills and still not be able to afford cavalry. The class system doesn't work in this yet again because it forces you down paths you do not wish to play.

Considering battle only take x amount of rounds, you will play half of the game before you're even able to play the class you want.

Yeah I find the classes themselves quite flawed and overall I don't really think it's a great system or has brought many benefits to the series, but I don't see how it fundamentally wouldn't work for battle.

It's just crying about it. I mean, I accepted it, doesn't mean I find it better than the old system, but TW pointed out many times already it's here to stay. So crying about it wouldn't solve the matter if the developers are super adamant about keeping it. Then we have to work with what we got. Or just don't play the game. That's the other option.

Remove Heavy Cav, Peasant and the light archer classes and all the others are reasonable equivalents for a battle mode. It would be an awful system that is just Warbands but with less choices and less balance, but it would work.

Much easier to just raise the middle finger to the current system and allow Belendor to build the one we want from scratch.

It's really hard for someone who doesn't know either of you to look at Canton's comment and see past the 'flame', obviously I both know you well enough to know Canton was being sarcastic based on people's previous responses to game hate. It's hard to tell if people don't know you well (I didn't hand out the warning).

Fietta, I know you handed out the warning. Quit pretending.

Back
Top Bottom