I'm sorry but I finally give up, what the hell are TW doing? Nothing new in 3 weeks. Whoever is managing this team needs the boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

I think you guys should delete the game and come back after like 4 months. If nothing big changed you can grumble truly. I deleted the game, and will install it on August 13. then delete it again and download it January 2021 then delete it again and download it on June 2021.
That's a very sensible thing to do. If you don't like the game as it is now - delete it and come back later. I am enjoying the MP (even as it is) so i'm happy to play around on it throughout.

That's a very sensible thing to do. If you don't like the game as it is now - delete it and come back later.
Yes, there are hundreds of people in the forums saying this game is **** at the moment I can't have fun but keep playing, I mean why? Yes giving feedback is important in EA but you don't have to do it, stop playing the game, and when an update releases simply play it and give your feedback if you don't like it wait for the next update if you like it continue to play.

If you have any suggestions for future posts or feedback on what would have been a more appropriate post in place of that one, then please feel free to share it and I will be more than happy pass it on to the social media team.

Yes, I do. What are you working on next that is substantial? I'm not trying to make a big deal about this but that social media post was tone deaf considering you've stopped doing weekly code drops.

I'm just hoping this next patch fixes all perks.
At the rate they have been implementing perks i would not expect ALL perks to be fixed until ~6 months from now. But yeah that is also what i am waiting for. Don't see the point in playing without a functioning progression system.

Back
Top Bottom