I'm sorry but I finally give up, what the hell are TW doing? Nothing new in 3 weeks. Whoever is managing this team needs the boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

I understand that you are frustrated with the sudden slowdown of game updates as of late, but this really isn't the way to go about voicing those concerns.

We are currently working on a large code refactor which is taking up quite a lot of our time (we mentioned it in the recent Early Access Update post - you can also read about some of our plans for the near future in there btw). Doing this now ensures that the foundations of the game are in a much better state for future updates. Unfortunately, this meant that we were unable to release a large patch for the past few weeks.

However, with that being said, updates to both main and beta are in the works and will be coming in the near future so you shouldn't have to wait too long to get started with a new campaign.

I'm feeling that this is the update where we will get the One Step Ahead perk fixed =D

I understand that you are frustrated with the sudden slowdown of game updates as of late, but this really isn't the way to go about voicing those concerns.

We are currently working on a large code refactor which is taking up quite a lot of our time (we mentioned it in the recent Early Access Update post - you can also read about some of our plans for the near future in there btw). Doing this now ensures that the foundations of the game are in a much better state for future updates. Unfortunately, this meant that we were unable to release a large patch for the past few weeks.

However, with that being said, updates to both main and beta are in the works and will be coming in the near future so you shouldn't have to wait too long to get started with a new campaign.

Thanks for the info Callum. Keep up the good work!

Bro it's early access not a full release. In case you don't know what that means, basically we are testing the game and reporting bugs. Absolutely no one forced you to buy the game, it was your decision because it is clearly stated that the game is "EARLY ACCESS". Just stop *****ing, go enjoy summer and come back later. Your outburts of anger don't help anyone, especially not you.

Pushing too hard on devs can have the opposite effects sometimes. You could get some more frequent updates but with lower quality. I prefer quality. So take your time and make the new patch amazing :wink:

Bro it's early access not a full release. In case you don't know what that means, basically we are testing the game and reporting bugs. Absolutely no one forced you to buy the game, it was your decision because it is clearly stated that the game is "EARLY ACCESS". Just stop *****ing, go enjoy summer and come back later. Your outburts of anger don't help anyone, especially not you.

So this. +1

Id probably be less forgiving if not for my $120 for Early Access of Ready or Not. Yall have no idea how good you got it here compared to that f'n baby diaper of an alpha. Absolutely zero response from devs in months, almost an outright hatred of their EA supporters and no updates to speak of.

Trust me, this is like heaven in comparison

Id probably be less forgiving if not for my $120 for Early Access of Ready or Not. Yall have no idea how good you got it here compared to that f'n baby diaper of an alpha. Absolutely zero response from devs in months, almost an outright hatred of their EA supporters and no updates to speak of.

Trust me, this is like heaven in comparison
I just looked at that Ready or Not game and it looks like a run of the mill FPS. I mean it has some slight new things, but $120 for that?

I just looked at that Ready or Not game and it looks like a run of the mill FPS. I mean it has some slight new things, but $120 for that?

I don't think I would ever pay $120 myself for a game no matter how good it is lol. It was already a stretch for me to spend $40 or however much that was on Bannerlord. I guess I am stingy :mrgreen:

Should we really compare Bannerlord with one of the worst EA games ever? I don´t think so.

BTW, you can buy the game for 35,99€ right now. 109,99€ is for the supporter edition which grants alpha access.

Bannerlord alpha access is around 49,99€.

I don't think I would ever pay $120 myself for a game no matter how good it is lol. It was already a stretch for me to spend $40 or however much that was on Bannerlord. I guess I am stingy :mrgreen:
Agreed

Should we really compare Bannerlord with one of the worst EA games ever? I don´t think so.

BTW, you can buy the game for 35,99€ right now. 109,99€ is for the supporter edition which grants alpha access.

Bannerlord alpha access is around 49,99€.
Yea I don't think they're comparable, but it's interesting that there's dev groups out there who appear to be scamming players. TaleWorlds are not that type of group.

I get that TW is doing the code refractor which hopefully will create a more solid base going forward, I've got no problem with that at all. But why haven't we seen any new scenes, quest or models... Surely the level/game designers and 3D modellers are not the ones doing the code refractoring.
This is not about the game being Early access and having bugs, if people have a problem with that it's their own fault. But I have a concern that too many aspects as well as features have been cut from the game and they've got no plans to reinstate those or any other new cool features for that matter.

Well your probably not a hardcore fan of singleplayer tactical shooters but that genre died out after swat 4. To us we've been starving for a continuation and RON looks like swat 4 on steroids- yet looks can be deceptive... jury still out and im still hopeful but the signs are not good. Communication is literally nonexistent, lies and half truths. Updates never yet an extremely strict nda is in place.

Again, yall got it good

What do you think when someone says "Early Access"? It is freaking early access, you are playing an uncompleted game, that's it. It is uncompleted yet you bought it and congrats now you are bullying the devs because the game is uncompleted!

What do you think when someone says "Early Access"? It is freaking early access, you are playing an uncompleted game, that's it. It is uncompleted yet you bought it and congrats now you are bullying the devs because the game is uncompleted!

Most games released nowadays are "uncompleted". If I bought a game I would be pretty annoyed if there were no patches, early access or not. There isn't going to be some magical point where the game is "finished", they'll just keep patching until it is no longer in their interests to do so.

Most games released nowadays are "uncompleted". If I bought a game I would be pretty annoyed if there were no patches, early access or not. There isn't going to be some magical point where the game is "finished", they'll just keep patching until it is no longer in their interests to do so.
you're right, but people are expecting 1 patch regularly each week from Taleworlds, a company that made like %40 of the game in 8 YEARS. Now people are expecting them to complete the game in 1 year, yeah sorry, that is impossible. They probably worked day and night to make the first updates. Now they are working slowly, they returned to their original pace, %40 in 8 years or they are working day and night and next update will be very huge, which probably isn't the case.

I would say imagine theres no Bannerlord and Taleworlds literally just closed shop. Now you game for 15 years without ANYONE making another type of game of this genre. Now an indie developer releases a trailer of a game that looks like Warband but totally updated -we talking an AI which uses real line of sights in battles so that units can hide, AI that uses windows and crouches and snipes effectively. We talking a melee system like you never seen -more advanced than Warband with a brand new physics engine. We talking a strategy game on par with the best Total War/CKs and RPG elements worthy of Witcher/Skyrim. We talking a glorious updated graphics and effects engine as well.

Now they release a trailer with all of this in tact yet they need financial support and are offering a taste of what looks like a fully fleshed out Alpha for $120 - you might be a more tempted as a man dying of thirst in the desert of gaming mediocrity

I would say imagine theres no Bannerlord and Taleworlds literally just closed shop. Now you game for 15 years without ANYONE making another type of game of this genre. Now an indie developer releases a trailer of a game that looks like Warband but totally updated -we talking an AI which uses real line of sights in battles so that units can hide, AI that uses windows and crouches and snipes effectively. We talking a melee system like you never seen -more advanced than Warband with a brand new physics engine. We talking a strategy game on par with the best Total War/CKs and RPG elements worthy of Witcher/Skyrim. We talking a glorious updated graphics and effects engine as well.

Now they release a trailer with all of this in tact yet they need financial support and are offering a taste of what looks like a fully fleshed out Alpha for $120 - you might be a more tempted as a man dying of thirst in the desert of gaming mediocrity

Not sure if an indie would have the bandwidth for that

Back
Top Bottom