I'm sorry but I finally give up, what the hell are TW doing? Nothing new in 3 weeks. Whoever is managing this team needs the boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Moromir

Recruit
I had 2 full playthroughs and loved every second. But it went stale and grindy rapidly. Fans have lost interest, youtubers have lost interest. People have given a lot of money for a demo, this is worse than Star Citizen.

Stop dancing in your riches and streamline your bloody updates, AND COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR FANS THAT HAVE WAITED 7 YEARS FOR THIS EXCUSE OF A GAME/DEMO!!!!!!!!!!!

And before anyone says 'SssSoooOO YYuuuoOo KNNNoooOooWW HOoOW tOOo RuuUUunnNN GAaAmMmeee CooMmpaany THhhEEnn??!###!"!?

I manage a team at an ad agency working on several projects across the board at a time. So i'd like to say I can smell some neglect when it comes to management.

Sort your s**t out before the dream is dead.

Calm your tits mate you'll get a heartattack loool They are atrocious in managment and developing but relax they'll get there just need a couple more years,just stop playing for now dont need to rage like that for a game hahaha

Calm your tits mate you'll get a heartattack loool They are atrocious in managment and developing but relax they'll get there just need a couple more years,just stop playing for now dont need to rage like that for a game hahaha
I know I know haha, it's not the game that annoys, i'd happily have waited another year, but it's just a joke, 8+ years developing this game with quite a large team and yet it's literally no more than a barebones demo. They've made there millions and ran, I won't stop this barage until this joke of a company show some respect to there fans and communicate properly. What a s**t show.

Friend,

I suggest you take some time off this game and enjoy the summer. Come back in a month or two and you'll find progress.

I understand they are refactoring their code to move forward. It's going to take some time.

I know I know haha, it's not the game that annoys, i'd happily have waited another year, but it's just a joke, 8+ years developing this game with quite a large team and yet it's literally no more than a barebones demo. They've made there millions and ran, I won't stop this barage until this joke of a company show some respect to there fans and communicate properly. What a s**t show.

These kinds of threads are probably the biggest reason why we don't hear much from them. I almost can't stomach the forums/reddit anymore because at least half of the posts are like this. They were pretty clear on the store page that A LOT was missing from the game and I don't think there is anything they could do at this point to make the public happy.

1: I think it's probably hard to make management changes or to hire new employees at this time do to wash your ****ing hands and stay out of my face
2: I suspect they have changed to test the patches more before release and so have had more set back on 1.4.3 then previous patches.
3: They may have suspended some work until they finish whatever they're doing to the code.

I don't know at all though. I don't know if it is in fact hard to hire quality programmers ATM or if that would be a good idea or if it doesn't work like that. I don't know if TW would like to hire or not or if they've tried or not. I don't know if their testing has actually changed. I don't know anything about working on core codes.

I hope their work force is being put to good use though. I think all it would have taken is a mini-patch of a perk line a week or such and we would keep us very happy while they work on bigger stuff. Of course if they want to dump that whole skill system for something better, I welcome that too.

+1

But stlll, we all paid 50€ for this alpha "game". Maybe TW will improve it.

Yup we all waited 8 years and paid for a stripped-down warband with better graphics.

Honestly though the complete lack of communication is what gets to me. Who the **** knows what they're up to, they haven't told us a damn thing.

Yup we all waited 8 years and paid for a stripped-down warband with better graphics.

Honestly though the complete lack of communication is what gets to me. Who the **** knows what they're up to, they haven't told us a damn thing.
Indeed, I honestly want them only to be transperant with us.

I had 2 full playthroughs and loved every second.
Seems like you got your moneys worth already and the game is not even finished :3

Now maybe go back on the full on crybaby mode and have some patience, we already know Taleworlds aren't the fastest.

Maybe reread the update from last week. They are working on the code.

Seems like you got your moneys worth already and the game is not even finished :3

Im sorry but i disagree. Playing thru this empty kingdom management and lack of diplomacy is hardly anyones worth. Yes it was fun at first but after a few weeks this game is dry for a sandbox. Sandbox game should have tons of replay value so measuring this game's value as worthy due to someone playing it for a few weeks or 1-3 play thru times is pretty weak point.

I'm not going to hound TW or its developers as scam artist, but believe me when i say i will not show any future support to them by word of mouth or money. 8 yrs of development for this is not worth it. EA or not, this game should've came out with warband content plus the additional imput BL currently has. TW had DLC and mods to learn from or get an idea of what to offer yet we have nothing. The updates since launch have brought nothing of value to have me even attempt at wanting to rule a kingdom. I pretty much even stopped coming onto the forum here other than to see nothing new has updated.

Last edited:
Star Citizen is a crowdfunded game/project. So pay attention to that detail while comparing.

I do get your point. The game feels like broken demo indeed - the longer you push yourself for the chance of "enjoying" it, more you start to see flaws and emptiness in the game. Unfortunately, it's not even Warband+ at the moment. Warband at least had some proper working mechanics and smooth sieges..

However, bursting your hatred in a standalone thread and rage quitting won't solve anything. Make your criticism, leave the game alone and after several months check again. Still, feels bad? Repeat. Or just abandon it completely. Or be sarcastic if you want, there are plenty of weird-fan boys in the forum you can cheer up with.

Taleworlds will solve many ( not all ) of these problems in the future. By future, I really mean future, by the way. Bannerlord is less empty than I was expecting and TW is working way slower than I expected. So it will take awhile indeed, perhaps 2 years before EA is done.
And Taleworlds have to fix those issues - otherwise, they will go down anyway. So the only silverlining is that Bannerlord is the only baby they have to take care of right now. And it's also their last-bullet after 8 years.

Back
Top Bottom