Im so confused

Users who are viewing this thread

sirwarts

Recruit
This game is currently unavailable please try again another time.

This is what happens when I go to steam an click the mount blade warband link. and the link on the desktop.

Im am completely confused.

Pleas help the game worked for months now this happens

I'm really not the guy you should listen to for technical help, but the problem may be "Load Textures On Demand" in configure when you first launch the game, check/ uncheck that and see if it works.

krisvk said:
Maybe steam stopped supporting M&B warband and taleworlds?

No, they haven't, I'm on Steam and everything works fine. Besides, they wouldn't just stop you from using a product you've purchased from them without any kind of notification or compensation.

it usualy occurs when they steam servers are badly overloaded. What part of the world do you live in? changing the steam server you are connected to my be of help.

Yes yes, I think we can all agree the only good thing about steam is their sales. (ok and the lovely friendslist which is useful for events :smile: )

Lots of responses thanks guys.

Just to clarify I use to wait 5mins 30mins 1hour etc... and it would work again.
Now its been 2 1/2 weeks. and it does this in online mode or offline mode.

Sorry it takes me so long... i am currently not able to get on the internet much at
all.

Thanks again guys

Not a problem at all. Just come back if none of the things we mentioned helps. Though, if you still cant get it working I suggest you go to the technical help sub forum here :smile:

il live in the u.s.a not shure how to change the server ill look. But in-case i cant find it out in my limited time i have on hear please post how.

Thanks

Okay, I've had the same problem for a the same time frame so I assume you have the same problem I do, which, incidentally, I just managed to fix.

So reason says that you this should work for you two, if you haven't fixed it already. :smile:

Launch Steam, go to Games Library, Right-click Mount & Blade: Warband>Properties>Local Files>Verify Integrity of Game Cache. It should then download an update and you should then be able to play. :smile: Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom