I'm no longer enjoying this game

Users who are viewing this thread

taking/nerfing infantry classes's weapons is nerfing their class

bastard weapons are the few (and falx) fast hard hitting weapons in the game, effectively the only weapon to take when you are outnumbered and surrounded

i agree with your frustration on every other point,

although i hate the javelin/pila meta that was painful getting kicked and pila'd (kicking range should be nerfed, defensive kicks only),
so i like the nerfs on ranged items

hopefully arrows damage against heavy armor will also be realistically nerfed to destroy the ranged meta,

and cav hp needs to be reduced, but we all know that
Kicking should work like this. When you kick your opponent, it pushes them far back to where you can't swing on them but does a decent amount of damage so it delays the fight and gives both sides time to regroup while rewarding the person who kicked the other with a kick damage increase, but also protecting the opponent. I also think they should add a special attack to where you can disarm your opponent but that's just me lol

Kicking should work like this. When you kick your opponent, it pushes them far back to where you can't swing on them but does a decent amount of damage so it delays the fight and gives both sides time to regroup while rewarding the person who kicked the other with a kick damage increase, but also protecting the opponent. I also think they should add a special attack to where you can disarm your opponent but that's just me lol
Please no.

Kick slashing is fine. Ghost kicks, and kicking without any risk and penalty is not.
It should be a calculated risk to throw out a kick.
i miss warbands kicks, where you had to walk into it, a completely defensive tactic for very predictable overly aggressive opponents, now kicks can be offensive where you can be charged down by a person repeatedly kicking and there isn't a defense against this except maybe just chaotically jumping backwards at every opportunity which is not fun

just reduce the range of kicks to warbands,

warband just does everything right y change?

i miss warbands kicks, where you had to walk into it, a completely defensive tactic for very predictable overly aggressive opponents, now kicks can be offensive where you can be charged down by a person repeatedly kicking and there isn't a defense against this except maybe just chaotically jumping backwards at every opportunity which is not fun

just reduce the range of kicks to warbands,

warband just does everything right y change?
Warband kicks is a fantastic example of how smooth the overall combat was.

Thats the million dollar question.
The reason multiplayer numbers were "low" was because the game didnt teach people how to play. Thousands of hours in singleplayer wouldnt prepare you what so ever for multiplayer. The same mistake Bannerlord is making.

Kicks in warband were simply that, kicks
Kicks in bannerlord shoot a gust of wind out from your foot, dazing the enemy as you slay them with your lightsaber

You are right about all of it.
But your privileges as North American blinds you from seeing that while you are asking devs to add or change the multiplayer system or servers, to allow you to play not with 90ms, but lower; Here in Latin America we struggle to find the best server, the less laggy is West NA servers with the smooth and fluid connection of 190 ms.
It's just great shooting an arrow and seeing that you missed because you are "poor people who can't and won't play this game because they are too busy trying to eat and not starve. They do not have internet, and surely they can't afford 60 bucks".
Well, let me tell you that I and everyone who paid for this game, paid the full price as North Americans did, as Europeans did and everybody who bought this game. BUT.... we don't get the same game as you my darlings, oh no no no. We only got the single-player. That it's ok... for EA.
And what about the multiplayer? you may ask... And the answer is " **** you, I won't give you any server even that we expanded our current "VIP servers for 1st world country", and if you want to play go ahead, you can. But forget about going in without a shield boi. Cuz you are going down. Down like the hopes that I had on this game T.T

I don't want to rest importance on your complaint. But everything that you are pointing just don't care to me and a lot of people that can't play this game because the devs won't give us any server to play it :sad:
Seems like a joke right?
But it is actually true.

Greetings from Argentina and I hope to play this game online someday. Or that T.W. gives me back half of my money (and of course that will never happen) because I can only play half of the game I bought.
I'm sorry that you are having a hard time with this, but I think my main point was that TWs isn't doing enough of anything to aid the success of MP. And that includes all the issues I listed but also those that you listed, such as needing a south american server. They simply don't communicate with any of us and although it affects us all, it is harsher to come more than others.

In my opinion, update 1.6.1 severely slashed the realism and the potential for progress of players in the captains mode, adding child casualness (perks) and arcade (the transience of battles due to the increase in speed and damage) that prevents the dispersion of the tactical arsenal.
Well, I'm not a child and I appreciate realism and tactical freedom in games and in this part the patch upset me. @TaleWorlds please fix this.

Think i've mentioned this before, but I'm pretty sure that a lot of the imbalances put in the game are intentional. Friendly reminder that Bannerlord is a modern military shooter with a medieval coat of paint.

You are right about all of it.
But your privileges as North American blinds you from seeing that while you are asking devs to add or change the multiplayer system or servers, to allow you to play not with 90ms, but lower; Here in Latin America we struggle to find the best server, the less laggy is West NA servers with the smooth and fluid connection of 190 ms.
It's just great shooting an arrow and seeing that you missed because you are "poor people who can't and won't play this game because they are too busy trying to eat and not starve. They do not have internet, and surely they can't afford 60 bucks".
Well, let me tell you that I and everyone who paid for this game, paid the full price as North Americans did, as Europeans did and everybody who bought this game. BUT.... we don't get the same game as you my darlings, oh no no no. We only got the single-player. That it's ok... for EA.
And what about the multiplayer? you may ask... And the answer is " **** you, I won't give you any server even that we expanded our current "VIP servers for 1st world country", and if you want to play go ahead, you can. But forget about going in without a shield boi. Cuz you are going down. Down like the hopes that I had on this game T.T

I don't want to rest importance on your complaint. But everything that you are pointing just don't care to me and a lot of people that can't play this game because the devs won't give us any server to play it :sad:
Seems like a joke right?
But it is actually true.

Greetings from Argentina and I hope to play this game online someday. Or that T.W. gives me back half of my money (and of course that will never happen) because I can only play half of the game I bought.
May you take some consolation from the fact you aren't missing out on much regarding the MP side of things

Agree the kick is currently problematic - have found myself having to try and leap away from it whilst dueling. Kick slash is totally fine but I agree kick shouldn't such a big range it can be used in an offensive manner. It's already defining a big chunk of the dueling meta which I'm not sure would've been intended - should be more like an occasional surprising attack.

Agree the kick is currently problematic - have found myself having to try and leap away from it whilst dueling. Kick slash is totally fine but I agree kick shouldn't such a big range it can be used in an offensive manner. It's already defining a big chunk of the dueling meta which I'm not sure would've been intended - should be more like an occasional surprising attack.
kicks got a new nerf try it out,

it feels alot better imo,

but i never really used kicks before so if i was kick oriented i might be mad

And you also think we should add flying cars to the game?

OH really? When was tis nerfed? :O I assume they nerfed the range, specifically?
nerfed in 1.61 i think,

kicks have some weird delay in movement after you kick

and seems to allow hits to get through more so you are vulnerable if you try kicking all the time

and yes it had a nerf in kick range, many players i knew that kicked every couple of moments in duel are completely stuffed after this nerf

great for me, bad for them so sorry kick people

Back
Top Bottom