I'm leaving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Deserath

Sergeant Knight
Attention? Yo! Hey...Yo! Notice me? Remember me?

I'll be back with an I'm back Thread and I couldn't stay away etc, etc.

Boarlady said:
Awww but I got you on steam so it doesn't matter. See ya when you return.

He can't get on Steam where he'll be going.

Bye Deserath! I'll have that map as near to finished as makes no difference by the time you get back  :mrgreen:

I'll miss your sarcasm, popping people's bubbles. I take this duty upon myself: to do your share of the trolling, till you come back.

This was a Joke I haven't been on in nearly 3 months, my Sarcasm isn't what it used to be I guess  :lol:

Deserath said:
This was a Joke I haven't been on in nearly 3 months, my Sarcasm isn't what it used to be I guess  :lol:

Farewell Deserath.. :???: oh wait urm..Welcome back Deserath :???:...no thats not right, ah hell with it, Hey Deserath  :lol:

You were still making occasional appearances, and who knows? You could have been going on with another name on the actual game.

Good to see I won't get banned for too much trolling at some point in the future though

No deployment yet lads but thanks for the words, Reclassification Training is all that's in the future.

MAYBE you decided to leave but you couldn't play without PWMOD any longer so you said this all was just sarcasm!  :twisted:

PS: That happens to me all time!

Back
Top Bottom