I'm knocked out and my people run out of arrows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello all!

I am playing as the Mamluks and I am having a great time. During my rather long playtime, I've experienced a few situations that have not sat right with me:

1. I get knocked out during a siege. Depending on my orders, there could be two issues.

Issue a: I ordered the troops to hold position and they do. They really stand motionless... and get destroyed by arrow fire.
Issue b: I ordered the troops to charge and they charge, but there's an enemy that they cannot reach (maybe he fell from the walls or the spawn place is bad, idk...). and since they're not ordered to shoot, they just desperately try to get him in melee for ever and ever and ever...

2. I get knocked out during a field battle and my horse archers (usually, they're the last survivors in such situations) run out of arrows. Instead of switching to melee weapons, they just move around the map. Eventually, the enemy catches up to them and picks them off one by one. I swear, I think that some of my HA actually stop and wait to get killed.

My question is - is there anything I can do other than to retreat or issue orders to switch weapons after I have been knocked out? I am really not a fan of those two.

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom