Resolved I'm guessing everyone gets these new map stutters on leaving towns?

Users who are viewing this thread

Taleworlds knows about the problem and it is getting fixed (as far as I know) apparently it is about some random distance calculation that gets out of hand everytime (or specific times) when entering the world map

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
ok save file uploaded now

Speaking for me personally: It's not so much of a pain anymore now that it's possible to set autosave for 1 hour intervals.

Back
Top Bottom