I'm genuinely really angry at this game and the developers

Users who are viewing this thread

LDominating

Regular
Who's idea was to give A.I tracking like a homing?
I just fought a group a looter and blam from Narnia comes a 70 party to kill me.
Thank you developers,next thing you're gonna give 75% dizziness because why not?

Here's an idea,don't add **** community WILL hate!
Nobody EVER said "hmm I think we should increase the MS penalty after a battle"

I've never seen a developer more hellbent on making the game less fun...thank you!

Disorganized state was always there and it works as intended. What problem is in 1.8 from my experience is enemy parties homing on you no matter what. I had 13 noble parties chasing me in circles for few days. Not only they glue on you, they also target you way out of their visibility range (same for me, tested it with cheats). No idea how it works. In previous version? or warband? I think it worked that a lord went to defend a fief when you raided it, but you could hide nearby and spot their party. See them do few rounds around fief and go back to front line. Now they zone on you from far far away. Making the roguery playthrough pure pain :sad:.

Disorganized state was always there and it works as intended. What problem is in 1.8 from my experience is enemy parties homing on you no matter what. I had 13 noble parties chasing me in circles for few days. Not only they glue on you, they also target you way out of their visibility range (same for me, tested it with cheats). No idea how it works. In previous version? or warband? I think it worked that a lord went to defend a fief when you raided it, but you could hide nearby and spot their party. See them do few rounds around fief and go back to front line. Now they zone on you from far far away. Making the roguery playthrough pure pain :sad:.
Yea that's why I hate this dizziness..
I believe in 1.8.0 they increased the duration and penalty.
And yea the tracking is just stupid at this point to not even be addressed immediatly..

Idk how this game gets more frustrating by each update,****'s going good but then devs decide to **** it up somehow,changes that simply are questionable or stuff that's beign going on since the game was released and should have been already solved.

And,seriously?
Raiding and rogue playthrough?
Good luck dude,they still have to do something about gangs...content wise and for the darker side of the world.

Making the roguery playthrough pure pain :sad:.
Good luck dude
OOOOOF

I remember somebody making a bug report like "Did you guys really intend for us to have to raid 20,000 caravans and/or kill 2,000,000 peasants to level Roguery to 275?" and they were like "Errm maybe we'll look at it".

That was a year ago. I saw in the 1.8.0 patchnotes that they tweaked it but I'm not sure how much because lord knows I'm not playing this buggy mess.

OOOOOF

I remember somebody making a bug report like "Did you guys really intend for us to have to raid 20,000 caravans and/or kill 2,000,000 peasants to level Roguery to 275?" and they were like "Errm maybe we'll look at it".

That was a year ago. I saw in the 1.8.0 patchnotes that they tweaked it but I'm not sure how much because lord knows I'm not playing this buggy mess.
Oh lvling is ok. 1 caravan is a lot of xp. I just trade all stuff I have to them and then murder them for 10-18 roguery. Problem is caravans are turbo fast and without exploiting/cheesing you will never catch them.

Oh lvling is ok. 1 caravan is a lot of xp. I just trade all stuff I have to them and then murder them for 10-18 roguery. Problem is caravans are turbo fast and without exploiting/cheesing you will never catch them.
Corner the scallywags and rob them clean!!!

Mind boggling...

I swear the first modder that fully just calibrates this game AND gives the Lords some real personality that play out im donating this games worth of money to. Until then it has no place on my Hard Drive

Mind boggling...

I swear the first modder that fully just calibrates this game AND gives the Lords some real personality that play out im donating this games worth of money to. Until then it has no place on my Hard Drive
I wouldn't hold my breath. That all looks hardcoded in.

(EDIT: personality stuff is hardcoded in. I understand the only tweak you can do to calibrate XP is to change a multiplier on it.)

If I am allowed a shameless plug here, my mod here lets you customize all XP stuff however you wish without affecting your saves. Might help in the meanwhile.

I wouldn't hold my breath. That all looks hardcoded in.

(EDIT: personality stuff is hardcoded in. I understand the only tweak you can do to calibrate XP is to change a multiplier on it.)

Well depends how talented and committed a modder is. There are ways to impregnate outside coding languages into custom built engines...ok get your minds outta the gutter !!

Back
Top Bottom