I'm genuinely livid about the way the gave us the "old" UI back

deez nutz

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

It's true, that's why I mentioned other UI-ish features that I WANT that haven't shown up. The pre-battle placement was mentioned as being worked on months ago with no update. I don't know if the same Devs would work on this or not, but I'm not blaming them anyways. I just want the old UI back. I would love for UI to work on missing or new UI features instead of tinkering with stuff that already works but I'm sure it's the Boss that wanted the radial UI so TOO BAD FOR US.

I don't think that's what's going on here and I was under the impression they shared our view (in previous thread) and that we would receive to option for original UI, this didn't happen and it's very disturbing.

Dawg stop trying to be mr reasonable thinking it makes you a good person. The controls are AWFUL. It's a clear regression.

The thing is that cause of how fast and easy battles are i would never even try to use this so i wouldn't notice until i read what You wrote here. And i agree too much clicking is stupid. The problem is that until they change how battles are now there's not much point in giving more complicated orders. At least if wer're talking about SP. In MP it might be more needed.

Captain mode in MP is a joke now. Everyone is running around like chickens with their heads cut off. They need to bring the old controls back exactly as they were this new setup is a HOT MESS. I am NOT trying to toggle between face enemy and face direction EVERY DAMN TIME I WANT THEM TO FACE A NEW DIRECTION.

Back
Top Bottom