I'm done with this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Because a lot of people -- including me -- complained that Ulfhednars were objectively worse than the lower-tier troops they came from. And they were. That bare-chested with a two-hander look was stupid as hell both because it was maximum Hollywood and because they had zero protection from arrows.

If you're complaining about Sturgia's troops not having armor, it doesn't make sense to say Ulfhednars were any good.
They had either Wolf Shoulders/Bear Pelt when it had 16 body armour and 4 arm armour.
Wold shoulder it was 12 and 3.

They had Bear Head(24 head armour) or wold head(12).

They had Decorated Mail Hauberk,now it's called Huscarl Decorated Mail.
It had over 30 body armour and over 10 periferies.

In total it had anywhere between 40 and 51 body armour,better than the Line Breaker.

So what, just ram them into looters and make light archers.

1 Make AMHC for you mounted troops
2 armor barely does anything, ever thing dies in 2-3 hits or shots from anything no matter what
3 All troops have different armor values, they're not supposed to all be the same
Yea no,that's no excuse.
If that's the case,let's remove Tribal Warrior's Horse and Bows and many other.
-snipped-

1. ????
2. That's blalantly false.
It's also the fact that Sturgia's higher units lose vs lower troops of other factions.
3. True,but why is it Khuzait exceels beats everyone in terms of everything.

If it's not important,let's just cut everything in half for Khuzait.
Armour,weapons and quivers.
You wouldn't like that,you Khuzait "strategist"
And yes,beign a Khuzait player or fan it's an insult,literally nobody outside this forum finds that faction fun or intetesting to play.
-snipped-

And TW still has to buff them.
Again and again.

Edit: snipped insults

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea no,that's no excuse.
If that's the case,let's remove Tribal Warrior's Horse and Bows and many other.
-snipped-

1. ????
2. That's blalantly false.
It's also the fact that Sturgia's higher units lose vs lower troops of other factions.
3. True,but why is it Khuzait exceels beats everyone in terms of everything.

If it's not important,let's just cut everything in half for Khuzait.
Armour,weapons and quivers.
You wouldn't like that,you Khuzait "strategist"
And yes,beign a Khuzait player or fan it's an insult,literally nobody outside this forum finds that faction fun or intetesting to play.
-snipped-

And TW still has to buff them.
Again and again.
at this points I can't imagine that you are doing anything other than trolling, if you have 900 hours in the game as you say then you should know the actual armor worn by the khuzait have been nerfed previously. its hard to fathom that someone like you can whine this much and not be doing it ironically.

Edit: snipped insults from quoted post

Last edited by a moderator:
They had either Wolf Shoulders/Bear Pelt when it had 16 body armour and 4 arm armour.
Wold shoulder it was 12 and 3.

They had Bear Head(24 head armour) or wold head(12).

They had Decorated Mail Hauberk,now it's called Huscarl Decorated Mail.
It had over 30 body armour and over 10 periferies.

In total it had anywhere between 40 and 51 body armour,better than the Line Breaker.
When I played Sturgia and used Ulfhednars, it was early in the EA period and they were bare-chested. The total (body) armor might've come out to 20 but that is under threshold to matter against arrows. It would generally take the same number of arrows to kill them as looters.

I think in the summer of 2020 they got those mails shirts but I barely used them then because they were still a terrible unit.

When I played Sturgia and used Ulfhednars, it was early in the EA period and they were bare-chested. The total (body) armor might've come out to 20 but that is under threshold to matter against arrows. It would generally take the same number of arrows to kill them as looters.

I think in the summer of 2020 they got those mails shirts but I barely used them then because they were still a terrible unit.
And right now they are the envy of the shock troops?
Pfft.

Honestly let's just remove the bows of HA from Khuzait and give them javelins.

Same feeling like removing the only true good troop from Sturgia.
The Shock Troops

Line Breakers are actually quite good, as far as 2h shock infantry go tho
Good?
No.
Not even remotely.

Billmen are the worst followed by Line Breakers.

Menavliatons,Palace Guards(who got nerfed into oblivion),Falxmen are the best,in that order.

Don't know about Menavliatons vs Palace Guards,but before they got the Khuzait babycry nerf,they were 2nd best Shocktroop in the game after Falxmen.
And before Menavliatons.

1) you should probably change megachad to megavirgin.
----
Ok then.
The only useless Sturgian unit is a Spearman, this unit has no value, role. It does not have any application in the army.
My Sturgian party of 340 units kills 1500 Khuzait army while losing under 30 units total.
SHA has an average KD of 10.
DC has an average KD of 12.
Sturgian Archers are good enough to serve as bait and as anti-cav units. Their kd of .09 or 0.8 is sufficient for their role. They are not your top killers.
Sturgian Heavy Axeman can kill everything in the game if used properly. Which includes formation, use of ranged weapons. Mind you these guys carry very powerful javelins. Javelins which SHA can use in melee as a spear.
I rarely use Linebreakers even if these guys can demolish Legioneers. Because in the current state of the game Linebreakers should be placed in their own group and I don't want to bother.
Raiders... i no longer use them because they only carry 1 stack of javs and their polearm skill is not high enough to be effective.
---
Your tears about shocktroops are silly. shocktroops were dying to T2-T3 melee units because AI can not use range of the weapon properly and attack speed of war razor is abysmal.
---
And yes I'm playing Sturgia way longer than you. And i could understand the complaints about economy, terrain and travel time for armies. But you complain about units, that's pathetic.

The amount of people thinking the game's easy on Bannerlord difficulty.
LoL...it's easy if you play anything other than Sturgia.
Bannerlord with Sturgia?
It's three times the Bannerlord difficulty.
Also Bannerlord on Khuzait or Vlandia?
Beginner difficulty,don't fool yourself,formation "icspeaorts"

Mostly because you people spam Rangeds.
That's why it's easy.
Like no ****.
I did that too.
I know it,everyone with over 20Hs know this.

But let's see you get Archers from Woodsmen who are glorified Recruits.
Then you get ****ed by their superior ranged.
Happened to me way too often.
Especially now that there are more cavalry.
Making your Ranged basically ****.
And wasting horses on Sturgian side...meh.
Waste of horses.
They're gonna die in 2 arrows from a T3 onwards archer in the body.
And poof,there goes your 1K denars for a horse.

Lemme tell you people who give "StRaTeGiC aDvIcE" something you need to see and hear before you give your Sun Tzu "F1+F3" advice.
Shut the hell up,no one cares!
Your idea is stupid and it makes you stupid.
Just shut up..
then stop complaining like a crying little baby when you lose a battle that's easily winnable had i been the commander.

then stop complaining like a crying little baby when you lose a battle that's easily winnable had i been the commander.
Sure bro.
Let's see you win against Fians with 10 Hardened Brigands and 23 Archers.
They had 15 High tier ones.

I was losing both the cavalry and ranged.
I was technically supposed to win the melee.
But oh well,when your T4 infantry dies to freaking T2 and T3 Battanian infantry,you KNOW it's bad!

I dislike how I'm getting insulted with "hur hur yu a bad hur hur" by these formation orgy fanatics.
There's already a lot of YT videos out there that compares Sturgian troops with other counterparts,google it!

See for yourself you troglodits.

Good?
No.
Not even remotely.

Billmen are the worst followed by Line Breakers.

Menavliatons,Palace Guards(who got nerfed into oblivion),Falxmen are the best,in that order.

Don't know about Menavliatons vs Palace Guards,but before they got the Khuzait babycry nerf,they were 2nd best Shocktroop in the game after Falxmen.
And before Menavliatons.
Compared to Ulfhendars though...

But I don't think any of the shock troops really quite suck unless they're fighting ranged troops. They all seem to anything in melee, so long as they actually use their big weapons.

If anything, I find menavliatons to be among the worse, just because they seem to use their swords instead of their polearms. Voulgiers seem to go around waving their twohanders instead of their voulges.

I am sad about what they've done to Palace guards though.

Then again, don't bother with vanilla troops at all. Its not well thought out, and I dunno if it will ever be.

Bad analising,don't bother to reply again,you're not helpful or smart enough.
MarTN.png

Back
Top Bottom