I'm done with this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

LDominating

Regular
Inappropriate behavior
I'm done with this game.

Unbalanced,uncared game.
Sturgian gameplay and Aserai gameplay ****ing trash.
This game doesn't deserve the time or effort to be played.

Lost another battle because Sturgian Infantry is as a big joke as this Khuzait boot licking community and this racist company is.
Unbelivable.
Unbelivable because once outside this forum and on YT,you'll see the same results to other big youtubers who play this trash.

900 hours waiting for a way to play Sturgian campaign or Aserai,since last year.
They are worse before they started because some Khuzait and Battanian -snip- developer decided he hated Shocktroops(Palace Guardians nerfed aswell).
What -snip- developer replaced the Shock Troops with USELESS Heavy Spearmen?
Can this community even comprehend this ****ty ass decision,because I can't.
Ulfednar replaced by ****ing trash ass Line Breakers.
How do you even come to this decision.

Unistalled this ****,I'll see if next patch is mildly good.
But with how they handled balancing,Khuzait Khan's Guards might get a Bazooka and Sturgians and Aserai a Barber unit,who knows.
Developers certainly don't.

Oh and a Khuzait's helmet been 37kgs for 2 patches now.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP's exaggeration and ****flinging aside the Sturgian troop tree really does need serious rebalancing though, and so does swinging polearm damage, armor protection values, and most other troop trees for that manner

I'm done with this game.
sad to see you go, I made an account just to say that I really enjoyed reading all of your insane ramblings with a side of popcorn :sad:(((

maybe if you tried thinking a little harder or using some tactics you would have found a solution, I've never had much issue with the khuzait tbh, in field battles the empire and aserai almost always stomps them with the nerfs that TW have already dealt to horse archers so I can't really understand how you have such a hard time even with sturgia, their axemen have extremely heavy armor where it counts, the head and chest, and they use massive shields. though I agree there are some changes that need to be made:

Blunt pierces armor far too much, if it was plate armor I'd understand but lamellar specifically was always worn with padding and was rather resistant to blunt since it isn't made of one solid metal, while piercing would deal with it just fine. though a system like that would take an armor system that would be a complicated mess to deal with.

on a side note the armor values themselves aren't a huge problem, while they could use some tweaking and I have my own wishes for armor changes, the major difference is the amount of damage that weapons deal compared to warband without any skill in using them, two handed weapons like the glaive should need more investment to onehit most characters. if the weapons were rebalanced the khan's guard would be pretty average given that they have a worse bow than their T5 kheshig, and that steppe quivers are incredibly small when they're not the stacked variant

I realize this could've been worded better but I hope it gets my points and opinions across well enough

Tribesmen use Wooden Hammer ...
Nough said.
Their Noble had less armor than Khuzait normal melee troop tree..
if we're using that logic then the battanians need a huge redesign as well, their nobles use ranger mail and their warlord armor needs about 20 more body armor

the wooden hammer is fine, it deals blunt damage so it gets the job done, looters can deal 50+ damage with that thing

The aserai have an amazingly versatile army, more versatile than any other faction by a longshot, all the other factions have defined strengths and weaknesses.... like sturgia and battania... but the aserai have their pick of everything they could want, shock infantry, shield wall infantry with throwing weapons, great archers, horse archers that can run as light cav after they run out of arrows, their noble line have amazing skirmish/shock cav. and their mameluke infantry have an amazing weapon and stats to use it

if you really need help try using more than the first 4 hotkeys, you have 5 more than can all be used to great effect in a fight

if we're using that logic then the battanians need a huge redesign as well, their nobles use ranger mail and their warlord armor needs about 20 more body armor

the wooden hammer is fine, it deals blunt damage so it gets the job done, looters can deal 50+ damage with that thing

The aserai have an amazingly versatile army, more versatile than any other faction by a longshot, all the other factions have defined strengths and weaknesses.... like sturgia and battania... but the aserai have their pick of everything they could want, shock infantry, shield wall infantry with throwing weapons, great archers, horse archers that can run as light cav after they run out of arrows, their noble line have amazing skirmish/shock cav. and their mameluke infantry have an amazing weapon and stats to use it

if you really need help try using more than the first 4 hotkeys, you have 5 more than can all be used to great effect in a fight
Noble as in Noble Troop..
I'm talking and have been for the past 4 rants about only troops.

Also please,don't even bother trying to "lecture" me.
I have 900 hours,I know every goddamn tactic and how the game works.

And let me tell you,you can use all the Obi-Wan high ground,all the micro management.
It won't work you Khuzait players,when your highest troops die in 3 seconds of fighting.
With Sturgia even winning battles are costly.
There's no way around it.

you aren't using your sturgian troops right.
set your infantry in a circle formation and archers in square inside not firing (you thought that was stupid that AI did this didn't you?) this is the ultimate horse archer counter where you lose 0 units to their harassment.
then take your horse raiders, also not firing. and have them follow you as you butcher their horse archers with your 2h axe.
when the enemy horse archers have been destroyed. you marcher your infantry into a 4 man deep shield wall 175m away from enemies. and your archers set up on the back slightly to the left and your horse raiders to the right.
then slowly inch your force ahead, and have your archers start shooting. don't charge, just let your shield wall absorb all their arrows and keep firing. eventually the enemy will charge and you hold your shield wall and let them fire javelins when enemies 75 m away, and send your horse raiders to charge with their javs to skirmish as well.

the sturgeon shield wall is the strongest with best coverage and arrow absorption. there should be no reason you can't just tank their arrows. one time i literally waited till the opponent aserai army wasted all their arrows shooting at me from 225m away, i lost like 20 infantry (mostly looters and recruits). while they had 0 arrows left and we murdered them in the subsequent range battle.

Enough from you,back to your nr 100 Khuzait campaign.

Also they never hit for more than 25 dmg unless you're charging at them with a horse

you aren't using your sturgian troops right.
set your infantry in a circle formation and archers in square inside not firing .
Jesus Christ!
Stopped reading it afterwards.

Lemme tell you people who give "StRaTeGiC aDvIcE" something you need to see and hear before you give your Sun Tzu "F1+F3" advice.
Shut the hell up,no one cares!
Your idea is stupid and it makes you stupid.
Just shut up..

have you ever thought of using the terrain to your advantage? the khuzait are trash when fighting in a mountain pass, you could easily lead their forces there, they have plenty of mountains in their territory as do the sturgians, though I guess in your 900 hours of expert gameplay the only thing you have left to do it complain and whine, I'm sure you've tried everything else

x0na7PL.jpg

I always like to be kept informed when people decide to quit playing a game.

Thanks for keeping me in the loop.

Tribesmen use Wooden Hammer ...
So what, just ram them into looters and make light archers.

Their Noble had less armor than Khuzait normal melee troop tree..
1 Make AMHC for you mounted troops
2 armor barely does anything, ever thing dies in 2-3 hits or shots from anything no matter what
3 All troops have different armor values, they're not supposed to all be the same

Can this community even comprehend this ****ty ass decision,because I can't.
Ulfednar replaced by ****ing trash ass Line Breakers.
How do you even come to this decision.
Because a lot of people -- including me -- complained that Ulfhednars were objectively worse than the lower-tier troops they came from. And they were. That bare-chested with a two-hander look was stupid as hell both because it was maximum Hollywood and because they had zero protection from arrows.

If you're complaining about Sturgia's troops not having armor, it doesn't make sense to say Ulfhednars were any good.

I can't believe there are people that actually find this game hard..? the hardest part is trying to not get bored.
No, the hardest part was taping the SSD into the computer and scavenging the cord from the dvd player to hook it up so I could play the game whiteout lag. Now I can't watch my dirty boomer DVDs ever again.

Back
Top Bottom