I'm curious, what difficulty you guys like play with?

Users who are viewing this thread

golan4840

Regular
This is my first playthrough of this mod and I'm really enjoying it. I'm curious what difficulty people like to run in this mod.

What I do is:
Hard mode turned off (I hate injury/item breaking mechanics)
Fog of war turned on
Cobat AI good
Campaign AI good
Combat speed fastest
Damage to allies normal
Lance control manual hard
Automatic blocking (manual blocking is way too hard)
Damage to me 1/4 easiest (I started with 1/2 but early game was too frustrating for me)
350 battle size

Overall 85% difficulty rating.

What about you?

Apstinentas said:
Automatic blocking (manual blocking is way too hard)
Damage to me 1/4 easiest (I started with 1/2 but early game was too frustrating for me)

There is an old anglo-saxon saying, "Git gud"

Big board shields help with that. Three is what I recommend.

Automatic blocking and lance controls, full damage to self and troops.

Sometimes I'll reduce to 1/2 self damage (wish there was a 3/4 setting) if I'm feeling lazy or just don't want to risk being taken out of the fight by a stray javelin.

Caineghis said:
a stray javelin

TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING!!!

I play with full damage to self and I use the easy option for my troops ( I hate losing good men and women ) till midgame/lategame, automatic blocking ( I mostly wield a 2 handed sword or an excecutioner axe though ) and lance control ( I do not use lances ), combat speed normal, combat and campaign AI good, 300 battle size.

93%, because I don't have the balls to play on realistic saving in my 1st playthrough (I'm also a little bit worried about possible corrupted saves). Blocking automatic, everything else hardest.

About 85-90% difficulty

Normal damage, good AI, fast combat but without realistic saving.
I make a lot of dumb mistakes that would kill me not to reload. And I hate tournament unfairness so much so I redo them a lot.
It's just ridiculous we cant choose a weapon among the array.

Realistic saving. Everything on max except campaign AI, which is set to poor, and combat speed, which is set to the normal/average one. I just love shredding through peasants way too much to go up to good campaign AI.

Does the campaign AI affect troop quality? Really? I was sure it was only decision making and army size? Can someone tell me what it actually does or send me somewhere that explain?

Back
Top Bottom