Resolved im banned of my own dedicated server on my pc

Users who are viewing this thread

No progress still... Can they rollback before this problem wasn't a issue? It's really frustrating to not being able to play on my own server.

It is a shame, so many months that users have been asking for help to solve this problem that can be something simple to solve. but the developers apparently didn't even take a look at it. Complete lack of consideration. I have 4 steam account with Mount and Blade Warband, not counting Napoleonic, Whit fire and sword, etc ... And I bought these copies to play with friends and family in LAN here. I planned to buy the Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord just to support the developers, because i playing others games now. But this lack of care make me worried if this is a dirty strategy to push Warband players to buy Bannerlord. Sad see the developers of Warband a light, great and fun game, whit more than 10 years and still has servers full of players, being left out of assistence. With a game that is not working when you try to play with family or friends together in LAN.

It is a shame, so many months that users have been asking for help to solve this problem that can be something simple to solve. but the developers apparently didn't even take a look at it. Complete lack of consideration. I have 4 steam account with Mount and Blade Warband, not counting Napoleonic, Whit fire and sword, etc ... And I bought these copies to play with friends and family in LAN here. I planned to buy the Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord just to support the developers, because i playing others games now. But this lack of care make me worried if this is a dirty strategy to push Warband players to buy Bannerlord. Sad see the developers of Warband a light, great and fun game, whit more than 10 years and still has servers full of players, being left out of assistence. With a game that is not working when you try to play with family or friends together in LAN.
Yes i agree, I find this problem occurred after bannerlord came out and i recently tried playing with my brother to see if problem fixed but still cannot play. I like to play red and blue and having to join a public server that resets all settings, to base like automatic blocking and not being able to experience game privately really ruins the experience and gives a lack of control of your experience and makes you think about why have i bought entire series tiwce if the game doesnt let you do what it says it can

I wrote to you 6th of July - and there is STILL no fix.

You are selling a product that offers services that aren't working!!
I know you are prioritising something else, but at least have the professionalism to inform that certain parts of your game is broken.
And as for now: I had 12 people buy your game that non of us can play and cannot refund.

Time to write reviews on Steam and anywhere else to inform potential buyers that this part of the game is broken. At least just to save other people from wasting their money.

It seems they put full focus on Bannerlord. I checked the mods history and its all on Bannerlord issues. Shame

Yes it is very disappointing.
The most disappointing thing is the staff doesn't answer anymore and the devs say they will patch the issue after the "tournament".
They ignore the Warband community and they lie to them to.

Can you tell me where did I lie to you exactly? I forwarded the issue to the developers and they said they will look at it. When they will look at it is something I don't have any control over it, sadly.
I understand your frustration and believe me I feel the same when the reports are just waiting. But they have their own to-do lists and their own priorities.

Yes you right I'm very frustrated by this and I mean the devs lying when they say they will fix the issue after a "tournament" (it's been almost 5 months).
I know they are very busy with Bannerlord but this issue appears *after the Bannerlord's launch.
I don't know anything about networking but I don't think it should be to hard and to long to fix, they can put at least one dev to figure what is the issue, it would be nice.

*Edit: I've wrote "before" instead of "after"...

Last edited:
It seems ridiculous that a big part of a great game is now broken and staying broken because of the sequel. Does the huge fan base TW built with warband now mean nothing to them?

Sadly I think yes, after 10 years a part of the multiplayer is broken and they don't put just a little effort to fix it.
We don't asking them to adding new functionnalities to the game, we just want the game to be what it was 5 months ago...

They keep pushing a lot of Bannerlord's updates without consideration for the Warband community who needs some help.
Like I've said before, we don't want the entire team to work on the problem, just a couple of them, one people can maybe be enough.

WOW still no progress. Can I have my $5 back for wasting money on a game I cant play with my friend lol

Back
Top Bottom