In Progress im banned of my own dedicated server on my pc

Currently viewing this thread:

Hellmoc

Recruit
Best answers
damn they could have just rolled back the version at least till they figure it out it would take 30 minutes. they take more time emailing about how they are busy with bannerlord than it would take to fix it

Arthur_Pendragon

Master Knight
Best answers
thats stupid.
ikr gg. they wont fix it lol
I was a die hard fan of the series. In my eyes they could do no wrong and i would still support them. Yet they ****ed their own community by announcing bannerlord way before it was ready which in turn made people not wanna create content / play warband leading up to the release of bannerlord and now when i wanna go back to warband to mod I cant because I'm banned from my own server. If this is some type of way to get people to play bannerlord multiplayer thats just sad. The new system is trash i prefer everything about warband except the graphics. If they would of just updated the graphics and added new features and more modding capabilities instead of writing a brand new game i would of been a happy man

ben70191

Recruit
WB
Best answers
thats stupid.

I was a die hard fan of the series. In my eyes they could do no wrong and i would still support them. Yet they ****ed their own community by announcing bannerlord way before it was ready which in turn made people not wanna create content / play warband leading up to the release of bannerlord and now when i wanna go back to warband to mod I cant because I'm banned from my own server. If this is some type of way to get people to play bannerlord multiplayer thats just sad. The new system is trash i prefer everything about warband except the graphics. If they would of just updated the graphics and added new features and more modding capabilities instead of writing a brand new game i would of been a happy man
I assume they would fix it eventually, though I do like the new game as well. It's just unfortunate they're focusing so much on the multiplayer than completing the actual singleplayer of bannerlord instead. Like, if they finish bannerlord. I BETTER GET MY CAMPAIGN CO OP FUNCTIONALITY

Tequnique

Regular
WBNW
Best answers
Forwarded to our server team. We are investigating this issue. Sadly, we can't give any ETA at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Here people are paying good money for your products... At least have the decency to give us a status report?

We've been waiting now since before the summer...

Arthur_Pendragon

Master Knight
Best answers
I assume they would fix it eventually, though I do like the new game as well. It's just unfortunate they're focusing so much on the multiplayer than completing the actual singleplayer of bannerlord instead. Like, if they finish bannerlord. I BETTER GET MY CAMPAIGN CO OP FUNCTIONALITY
I'm just waiting on them to release the modding tools for scripting after that the community will do the rest.

AlbertFaubrein

Recruit
Best answers
damn they could have just rolled back the version at least till they figure it out it would take 30 minutes. they take more time emailing about how they are busy with bannerlord than it would take to fix it
I don't think they must roll back to another version because there is no Warband update recently, I think this is more a server issue but we will don't know what the issue is for a moment in my opinion (maybe never).
It's been almost 6 months this discussion is open and still no progress...

For the majority of us we just want to enjoy a local game with a family member or a friend but it's not possible to enjoy it anymore.
A good Christmas gift would be the fix but I don't believe in Santa...

Hellmoc

Recruit
Best answers
I don't think they must roll back to another version because there is no Warband update recently, I think this is more a server issue but we will don't know what the issue is for a moment in my opinion (maybe never).
It's been almost 6 months this discussion is open and still no progress...

For the majority of us we just want to enjoy a local game with a family member or a friend but it's not possible to enjoy it anymore.
A good Christmas gift would be the fix but I don't believe in Santa...
What do you mean by a "server issue"? Are you saying that something with the master server is causing this issue? It seems like issues with lan would be completely related to software since there is no need to contact the master server. Also, I DO believe in Santa. There are a lot of documents out there that back up his existence.

AlbertFaubrein

Recruit
Best answers
What do you mean by a "server issue"? Are you saying that something with the master server is causing this issue? It seems like issues with lan would be completely related to software since there is no need to contact the master server. Also, I DO believe in Santa. There are a lot of documents out there that back up his existence.
I don't know, it's strange because there is no updates changelogs on Warband and I didn't noticed an update recently, that's why I've said it maybe comes from their server, I'm probably wrong and you've probably right.