I'm a New Player, Can Anyone Give Me An Idea Where to Start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I am a relatively new Napoleonic Wars player. I get the general idea of the game, I even played around an hour or so of regular multiplayer. There seems to be a vibrant community, but when I look at the multiplayer servers, there is only around 8. What can I do to get started in this community? :party: :party: :party: :party:

Western Pepper said:
Hello, I am a relatively new Napoleonic Wars player. I get the general idea of the game, I even played around an hour or so of regular multiplayer. There seems to be a vibrant community, but when I look at the multiplayer servers, there is only around 8. What can I do to get started in this community? :party: :party: :party: :party:

Find a well populated server and jump in head first.  :grin: :grin:

The most populated one is just bots :sad:. The only one that still has spots open is a tropical paradise. The roleplay server is full.

Hey!

Always awesome to welcome people to NW multiplayer! :grin:

In my opinion, a good way to get started in the community is by just starting to play on the big servers such as: minisiege, nw roleplay, tropical Paradise or bots reborn. Once you get the hang of it, you can maybe start playing on servers such as the groupfight server or EU commander as to play a little bit more competitive.

Also a good idea is to maybe join a fun and active regiment as they will help you with the basics and you get to learn some other players.

Ofcourse i will do some shameless self advertisment here and tell you to join the regiment i'm in, the 13th Royal Scots (mainely EU based - link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/13thRoyalScots ) but honestly you need to decide for your own seeing there are so many regiments who are more than willing to accept new players into their ranks and teach them the tips and tricks to really enjoy Mount and blade: Napoleonic wars.

If you have any further questions or just want a friend to maybe play a bit with, you can always add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/searchthomas/

I'll definitely give that a try. Having Scottish blood, playing a game (and now a community) to express my love for medieval warfare is so great! Thanks for the reply.  :grin:

Western Pepper said:
I'll definitely give that a try. Having Scottish blood, playing a game (and now a community) to express my love for medieval warfare is so great! Thanks for the reply.  :grin:

If you're from North America, you should try playing on BBG_BotSurvival_NA to get your feet wet in the game. It's Co-op, but it's pretty hard. I'm shamelessly plugging my own server here.

I'd suggest jumping into a Deathmatch server, Tropical_Paradise is a very good one! If you're getting decent in melee you could do some Duels. And if you're getting bored join a regiment, it's a lot of fun and you'll make some friends!

I suggest you give the whole thing a look first and get a feel of it. Browse the forums to look for hacks and tips. Find regiments in this forum. And find a good server!

Back
Top Bottom