Im a king yet a Minor Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

FWA White

Recruit
For some reason my clan is considered a Minor Clan despite me having several fiefs and being the King of my own Kingdom with a few vassals.

I have read some ways to resolve this but they all require me to relinquish my title and fiefs and start as a vassal in another kingdom. Its worth bearing in mind, I am currently the strongest and richest clan in the realm.

Is there anything I can do which doesn’t result in me joining another kingdom and losing all my fiefs?

For some reason my clan is considered a Minor Clan despite me having several fiefs and being the King of my own Kingdom with a few vassals.

I have read some ways to resolve this but they all require me to relinquish my title and fiefs and start as a vassal in another kingdom. Its worth bearing in mind, I am currently the strongest and richest clan in the realm.

Is there anything I can do which doesn’t result in me joining another kingdom and losing all my fiefs?
Minor Clans in this game is not bad, because you get 1 more party than any other clan.
Normal Clans only can have 3 parties from clan tier + 1 from Talent Magnet, if the Clan Leader has the perk.

Minor Clans can have 4 parties from clan tier + 1 from Talent Magnet.

Minor Clans are not really minor, they should be called Mayor Clans and the others Minors.

Yeah you're always listed as a minor clan too, not sure if it's a bug or if it serves any purpose, maybe just so any wars against your clan continue if you give up you faction and return to a free clan.

Back
Top Bottom