IG_Battlegrounds Admins

Users who are viewing this thread

SeánC

Sergeant Knight
Get more? Every time I am on there is a troll that seems to get away with teamkilling half their team. Sure people out there agree with me :sad:

SeánC said:
Get more? Every time I am on there is a troll that seems to get away with teamkilling half their team. Sure people out there agree with me :sad:
You are right. There are alot of trolls who have been tking recently. 3/3 times I have seen it, there was no admin to kick/ban him.

SeánC said:
Kiron said:
Did you open a complaint topic on IG's own forums ?
I'm pretty sure no one checks the IG forums anymore

IG admins and the external admins check the forums quite frequently actually.
If you see someone griefing/trolling make sure to report them on the IG-forums when there are no admins around

Thank you for bringing this to our attention; we will take a look at the issue and consider what to do about it.

As to our own forums: they are still being used regularly and we might see it sooner if you post there. In this case Kiron mentioned the thread, but otherwise it might have taken longer for us to reply.

SCGavin said:
Thank you for bringing this to our attention; we will take a look at the issue and consider what to do about it.

As to our own forums: they are still being used regularly and we might see it sooner if you post there. In this case Kiron mentioned the thread, but otherwise it might have taken longer for us to reply.
Thanks Gavin, and I just assumed that the forum was inactive; good to know that it is

Anyone who has played on IG, used the forum or been a member may like to donate to the ongoing costs here

For sure the admins use the forum and try to respond quickly when its needed. We also have lives and sometimes particular admins are inactive or simply unavailable at certain times. Sometimes there will not be an admin on the server. If someone is disturbing the atmosphere of the server you can always try to call an admin, the current list is here. If no-one is available please make a report on the IG forum here with as much supporting evidence as possible.

We have opened applications to become an external admin to all interested players. (We previously only considered applications from players we had invited to apply.)

If you are interested head over to our forums and proceed as described in this thread.

If I were to apply would I be able to: give myself a gun, make myself run at full speed one shoting people with a meat cleaver and other stuff like the glorious old times  :fruity: ? Or am I barred for above reasons?

Back
Top Bottom