[IG] Oliveran - Stream

Users who are viewing this thread

Oliveran

Master Knight
Hello, bonjour, ciao and so on!

Info and links
I'm Oliveran, a veteran member of Guard of Istiniar (website), also knows as IG. I've been playing Warband for the past three years, and I also played the beta quite early. I'm mostly playing infantry, but I also do cav or xbow / archer if feeling like it. But what I'm mostly known for is dueling, I'm an admin on Nditions Duel Server and I'm there most frequently.

I've been doing some test-streaming with friends watching when playing WB, just for some fun, and since the quality seems fine and the sound's good, I've decided to just post a thread here since I doubt people are searching on Twitch for existing Warband-streams!

I'll try and update this thread whenever I'm streaming, if I can remember. If I update it, I'll also share previous streamingsessions :smile:

Links:
So, here's the link to my stream. I'm streaming on twitch.tv!

-----------------------------Previous Streams---------------------------------------

Stream 1 - Played some today, made Schakal mod etc.! Fun stuff :grin: Stream starts @ 10:20, I was fixing some settings and accidentally had the desktop up :sad:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagination said:
Seems like people are getting enspired by Rouxi :razz:

Good luck though!

Schakal333 said:
Well Rouxette got inspired by Deaf  :razz:

Got inspired to make a thread, not streaming. Been streaming some WB way before Deafening started, just not cared about making it fully public ^^

Folms said:
l2warband oli

Oliveran said:
but I also do cav or xbow / archer

:lol:

Reported for Russian London noob :twisted:

Be honest, Oli, you've been streaming Dota and SC2 maybe 10 times more than WB :razz:

Let me know next time you are streaming, I'll come by the server and kill you  :twisted:

hahahahaahhahahahahahhahahaha, please that song at the start ...  :neutral: Sprudlar inte av glädje direkt

Gonna suggest you some good svenska band:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHOces16THw
  :cool:

The Knife : D

Jag ska ut Pajas man !

TurambarMakart said:
hahahahaahhahahahahahhahahaha, please that song at the start ...  :neutral: Sprudlar inte av glädje direkt

Gonna suggest you some good svenska band:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHOces16THw
  :cool:

The Knife : D

Jag ska ut Pajas man !

Rofl @ Sprudlar <3 Pajas på dig med Tura, je t'aime! :wink:

Captain Lust said:
Good stuff. Love the cam.

I'm wearing the same headset :wink:.

What a mystery! Maybe we both got really good taste? :lol:

Haha. The stream is just like KFC..
I like it xD