[IG] Guard of Istiniar - A clan for Mount&Blade Warband {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

kekn06ab said:
KURWA_Arni is abusing the free Warband weekend to settle a score with IG, executing DDoS attacks whenever we try to get it back up.

Could also be a random idiot using the name "KURWA_Arni" (or it is Arni, don't look at me, I know nothing). Anyway, it's not the point: IG_BG((((((

IG_Battlegrounds is back up and running and it seems we are in the clear.

A big thanks to JestServers, who was very quick in their response and managed to ban the IP's of the person responsible.

kekn06ab said:
As many have probably noticed, IG_Battlegrounds is currently offline.

KURWA_Arni is abusing the free Warband weekend to settle a score with IG, executing DDoS attacks whenever we try to get it back up.

Any attempts at fixing the problem ourselves has currently not been succesful, however we will keep trying. For the moment, we can hope to see our server returned to us by the end of the free weekend steam deal.

lel, i can't even remember when was the last time arni used "KURWA_Arni" name, probably like never lel. He always has a trollier name like "KURWAE_Marni" or "KURWA_DC_DUELPRO_ARNI1999GER", therefore him using a clean name like that to me it already proves it's not actually arni, but some other guy trying to get everyone to blame him for whatever this "KURWA_Arni" guy did.

Besides, if you'd know arni, he could do **** like that any time without the need for a free weekend...  :lol:

Today at 19:00 BST (20:00 CEST) we're looking forward to celebrate our 100th competitive match with Wolfpack in a huge match. We try our best to provide as many streamers and records as possible. Wolfpack is going to get some streams and records as well.

Here is a list of the Streamers:
  • IG_Skrypt: http://www.twitch.tv/lionhard98

Your forum made me doubt that I am human so I stopped trying to post my butthurt complaint there and will do it here!
Triari some banned me on IG_Battlegrounds after I commented Triari's admin style like:
"My ass is the highest".  :lol:

Also, plz tell him that punishment for first occurence according to http://forum.guardofistiniar.org/index.php?topic=2876.0 is warning :wink:
He doesn't want to hear me, saying that "there is no reason to argue with him" or smth like that

P.S.
Triari, thx for confirmation of my words by banning for that -)
I wanted to say that Triari's admin style is "my ass is above your head". more accurate
edited. don't know exactly who did it

Zaharist said:

It was indeed me who banned you today. You can't make any official complaint right here so our discussion is kinda pointless. Still, I guess it's worth explaining the situation.

I have seen you glitching on Fort of Honour a few times now and warned or kicked you every time. As a long time player on our server you should know the server-rules and they include "No glitching or abuse of bugs" - this is the rule you broke several times on purpose. My intention was not to ban you but rather give you one last chance (That's why you got kicked first.). What actually made me ban you in the end was your behaviour as you rejoined the server: Both offensive language and arguing with admins. Considering you broke those three rules, did it on purpose (and not for the first time) and beeing someone who knows our rules, a ban was justified.

For a more detailed discussion please register on our forum as this is not the right place for it.

Triari said:
For a more detailed discussion please register on our forum as this is not the right place for it.

Triari you missed the part where Zahaist explained he cant get past the spam filter.  I sympathise as I rarely count as human when trying to register on websites.  Maybe add one of us on steam Zaharist and we will try to get you added ^^

Zaharist said:
Your forum made me doubt that I am human

Hello, I am really a noob at Native but much experience in Napoleonic Wars and Mount and Musket. Napoleonic Wars is getting boring and now I'm more active on the TW forums I am looking for a very good EU clan. And I have talked to a few people and they redirected me to there. So is there any chance I can join you guys? :smile:

Back
Top Bottom