If you're gonna ding me for my companion parties' raids...

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok. We can add several options for your parties. This can solve problem.

-enable raids
-enable other hostile actions (attacking villagers / caravans)
-enable donating troops
Would be great to have an -enable donating troops at the Kingdom level for AI vassals. It really sucks to win a castle I have no intentions of holding on to, but as the ruler it is mine until election so there is a grace period where no one will put troops into the garrison. You have to wait until the election is held and then go in with your army for vassals to donate. I understand that getting a full castle can bankrupt some early game player but i have plenty of money now that i run a kingdom and that isnt an issue, but having an empty castle is a huge issue as i have to wait at it until election time or my AI armys just leave the fief with no garrison if im not there to keep them around which is a massive issue.

-enable raids
-enable donating troops
Yes. Please. And enable patrol around a place.
Besides, My village troops have 200+ members now. Yes, I protected them well but that's not the point. The point is they're hanging out at the speed of 1.0, extremely slow, damaging the economy.
By the way, do you guys noticed the bandits near Pravend? They're everywhere. And steppe bandits, no village troop could survive from them. They all damage the economy.

Last edited:
Besides, My village troops have 200+ members now. Yes, I protected them well but that's not the point. The point is they're hanging out at the speed of 1.0, extremely slowly, damaging the economy.
By the way, do you guys noticed the bandits near Pravend? They're everywhere. And steppe bandits, no village troop could survive from them. They all damage the economy.
One man's steppe bandit's are another's Khans Guards.

You mean they donate their troops isnt it? You should gain influence for this. More influence for better troops.

About topic yes you should have more control over your companion parties and it is planned and will be implemented in future.

-enable raids
-enable donating troops

OK, good stuff, thank you.

Yes, players' Khan guards. :xf-wink:
But, seriously, they're too fast to be caught. I'd rather attack their hideouts.
Me too. I want to try going to steppe bandit corner and expelling a companion into a small party in there and see if I can catch them that way.
I mean on one hand, **** the AI, my towns are rich so who cares. But also it's a bit outrageous how many steppe bandits are running around and how far from the steppe they end up.

-enable raids
-enable donating troops

That would be great! I also would like to have an option about allowing my clan members to join other armies or not. I have noticed that family members are able to join my faction armies (leaded by AI lord) but same not happens for my companions acting as party leaders.

I am in favor of making my clan parties as most similar as AI clans parties. Thanks!

That would be great! I also would like to have an option about allowing my clan members to join other armies or not. I have noticed that family members are able to join my faction armies (leaded by AI lord) but same not happens for my companions acting as party leaders.

I am in favor of making my clan parties as most similar as AI clans parties. Thanks!

Yes having control over joining armies or not sounds good too. Maybe some players can select "their clan parties to not join armies" so when player create an army he/she can call them all in any case. Having as much as control over clan parties sounds good but I am not sure how many of them will be accepted. I am taking notes. I am fan of adding as much as possible options but maybe you can have less control then what I write here. I am not final decision giver about this.

I did not understand your second sentence. Did you mean some of your clan parties do not join armies anytime?

I did not understand your second sentence. Did you mean some of your clan parties do not join armies anytime?

Currently, companion parties never join armies except the player's. The spouse's party will join however, assuming they were a vassal -- not noble -- before marriage.

Besides, My village troops have 200+ members now. Yes, I protected them well but that's not the point. The point is they're hanging out at the speed of 1.0, extremely slow, damaging the economy.

Its weird having 200 size villager parties. Can you send your save game to [email protected].

Yes having control over joining armies or not sounds good too. Maybe some players can select "their clan parties to not join armies" so when player create an army he/she can call them all in any case. Having as much as control over clan parties sounds good but I am not sure how many of them will be accepted. I am taking notes. I am fan of adding as much as possible options but maybe you can have less control then what I write here. I am not final decision giver about this.

Ok. I will check this why this is not enabled. They should be able to join other armies too. So player will get influence by this way.

Thanks!

On a related subject, what happened to relation for helping villages that are raided? I liked when the raiding got reworked but it is quite hard to gain relation with <-30 relation notables(bandit camps 2 relation at a time?).

I had raided gersegos a few times but ended up getting awarded it. I couldn't do quests for the landowner most of the game because i started with -19 relation. Due to awkward placement barely any of the nearby bandit camps gave me +2 for it and even though i regularly defeated raiders the land owner still wouldn't deal with me due to -12 relation.

Currently, companion parties never join armies except the player's. The spouse's party will join however, assuming they were a vassal -- not noble -- before marriage.

First companion at an army which is led by other lords:
en6AU.png

Will be sent with hotfix 90%

First companion at an army which is led by other lords:
en6AU.png

Will be sent with hotfix 90%

Nice, thanks!

I know you guys are pretty busy, but please check the war/ peace declaration system when you have time. It looks like there is a pretty nice and deep system in the game but need to be polished. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom