If you leave your Kingdom, you can't make another one

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: I have the Dragon Banner and sided with the guy to overthrow the Empire, but after taking a castle and creating my own kingdom things went south for me. I lost my castle and thought leaving my own Kingdom was a good idea to stop the war I was in. Didn't work. I moved forward and was able to get a new castle a little later. Thought I'd make a new kingdom again. Realized I have no idea how to do that or if I can. There is no new quest to make a new kingdom and if I go back to Arzagos(Who started my kingdom in the first place) I can get stuck in dialogue forever with no way out if I ask about my quest.
How to Reproduce
:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): This is all happening during like the Conspiracy stuff
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: e1.0.4
Computer Specs
:

Summary: I have the Dragon Banner and sided with the guy to overthrow the Empire, but after taking a castle and creating my own kingdom things went south for me. I lost my castle and thought leaving my own Kingdom was a good idea to stop the war I was in. Didn't work. I moved forward and was able to get a new castle a little later. Thought I'd make a new kingdom again. Realized I have no idea how to do that or if I can. There is no new quest to make a new kingdom and if I go back to Arzagos(Who started my kingdom in the first place) I can get stuck in dialogue forever with no way out if I ask about my quest.
How to Reproduce
:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): This is all happening during like the Conspiracy stuff
Version: e1.0.4
Computer Specs
:
Summary: Impossible to create a Kingdom later, after "<create>/<support> <an imperial>/<non-imperial> faction"
How to Reproduce: Play beyond "<create>/<support> <an imperial>/<non-imperial> faction", join or create a Kingdom, then defect an try to recreate a Kingdom. There is no way to do it.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A
Version: e1.0.5
Computer Specs
: i5 3450, GTX 1650 SUPER, 12GB RAM DDR3

Context:
I joined the Battanian, but they rolled all over Aserai. Actually I like Unqid, leader of the Aserai, because he seems from the peacefull kind.

Caladog, leader of Battania took every settlement we conquered for himself except a very few. I have recieved a poor Castle (Menedi), even If I was the only one defending a major city (Quyaz) at 250 vs 500: Thank to my high "Tactical"-skill, I won the simulated battle even with realistic damages. The influence system is pretty broken IMO, because big clans stays big and small ones stay small, but there is no "Kingdom Decisions" to reverse the pressure and give more power to little clan. There is a lot of decision to increase the ruler power, but Caladog is a bastard and there is no way to kick him out of the realm or destitute him.

So, I left the Battanian with my little castle Menedi that I invested into. Battanians declared War on me, but since Unqid and the Aserai didn't disapeared or rejoined another Kingdom, I tried to join them, even if they do not have any more cities/castles. There where lurking around with an army of "0+40w". They didn't accepted me because I was at War with the Battanian, and not them. I tried to find a way to start my own Kingdom. Reading on the internet, the only way was to talk to Arzagos, but I was already at the "Conspiracy" quest.

So, I tried to join Marunath, now conquered by the Vladians, I did managed to entered it. Hopefully. I spoke to Arzagos to see if he can help me to start my own Kingdom. He can't. When I told him "About the task you gave me...", he's just said "You choose to destroy the Empire" and left.

Seems like it's a "game over" for me. Need to start another char. As far as I remember, in MnB:Warband or Vinking Conquest, I was able to start my own Kingdom at any moment. It's the first regression I really really dislike now. I was enjoying the game a lot until then, even with bugs.
What clan level are you? You have to be at least 3 in order to make your own kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom