If TW releases features such as: criminal empire & naval system as DLC's will you purchase them?

Will you purchase the dlc's?

• Yes

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • **** off

Votes: 42 33.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

If this would be my forum, there would like 11 guys left here that just loves the game.

Who's getting banned from the forums for criticizing the game? That's literally all I've done for two and a half years now. You're on the thread with @MostBlunted - who's, like, the ****ing poster child for getting repeatedly banned... and he's still here.
fetchimage

Tell Taleworlds to finish its job and stop banning people from the forums for telling them so.
bonerstrom already said enough but I also want to state that believing people getting banned for criticizing the game or telling TW finishing their jobs is a delusion. For five years I have been here, what I witness is people are getting banned not because of criticizing the game but because their poor choice of words which are, most of the time, personal insults, trolling or spam.

Tell Taleworlds to finish its job and stop banning people from the forums for telling them so.
I've been involved in a lot of gaming forums and this is one of the least egregious at banning people. I doubt most devs ever come to these forums and the ones that do come occasionally have pretty thick skins by now. The people that get banned on these forums are repeat offenders or deserve it, this is coming from someone whose been harshly critical of Taleworlds.

TBF, there was a different vibe here when EA began, but TW decided that silent mode and no information about upcoming changes/patches is the best way to go while in EA. It´s not the communitys fault that we are, where we are in my opinion. Think about the threads/interactions with Mexxico.

Now we also have a former TW dev telling TW in his spare time that their formulars don´t make much sense and how to improve them, I really love this show :smile:

TBF, there was a different vibe here when EA began, but TW decided that silent mode and no information about upcoming changes/patches is the best way to go while in EA. It´s not the communitys fault that we are, where we are in my opinion. Think about the threads/interactions with Mexxico.

Now we also have a former TW dev telling TW in his spare time that their formulars don´t make much sense and how to improve them, I really love this show :smile:
WHERE? This is what I came back to the forum for! I'm certainly having more fun complaining about BL than I ever had playing it.

But yes @Landsknecht2020 this has been a slow-moving train wreck over the course of a decade. When EA released I got flamed for posting "ohh well I really love the devs but it'd be awful nice if they fixed these glaring bugs after they do critical engine fixes" (see link in my sig) but six months later 80% of everyone was Dante's-Inferno-level doomer. Somebody started a mock religion called the Church of Soon. Half the people in this thread myself included have red badges in our sigs that specifically brand us as the "Upset Subset" of angry fans and most of the other half are legendary longstanding critics of TW.

If somebody got banned, it's probably because they were spamming or using gamer words.

And some time later even the last white knights that defended TW had fallen, TWs last line of defence was down and the riots and hate speech began. But TW didn´t even notice it because they had abandoned the forum a long time ago. :iamamoron:

Who's getting banned from the forums for criticizing the game? That's literally all I've done for two and a half years now. You're on the thread with @MostBlunted - who's, like, the ****ing poster child for getting repeatedly banned... and he's still here.

You're right, this forum is extremely lenient about issuing bans, more so than ever before. People have gone on months-long trolling campaigns here without so much as a warning. The main thing that has got people banned in the last few years is calling out specific developers or even making weird or creepy comments about them. That's not "criticising the game", that's just harrassment.

The idea that the developers/moderators are silencing criticism is a insane fantasy based on nothing at all. Look around you, every post here is criticising the game. All the white knights left months and months ago.

Il be honest , it is a bit sad how the basic game lacks deep systems and interesting gameplay.
But i would buy any released DLC just to enchance my gameplay.

You're right, this forum is extremely lenient about issuing bans, more so than ever before. People have gone on months-long trolling campaigns here without so much as a warning. The main thing that has got people banned in the last few years is calling out specific developers or even making weird or creepy comments about them. That's not "criticising the game", that's just harrassment.

The idea that the developers/moderators are silencing criticism is a insane fantasy based on nothing at all. Look around you, every post here is criticising the game. All the white knights left months and months ago.
Nowadays random mods will warn you for "spam" like posting a meme that is somehow related to the topic, but those are just warnings. Everyone has it bad days.

This meme in a thread about console version = spam:

But I really love Orion and this Nova dude, thinking about getting kids with them.

Last edited:
Bannerlord is a pretty fine game and I will be happy to purchase DLC for it.
You mean a game like Star Sector. Because... Well, the game you describe already exists and it's amazing.
Not at all like Starsector. I believe the next TW space game will be much more RPG-like and have character models and planetary landings etc. Have you never played the Star Wars mods for Warband?

Spacegame will be 100% like Warband/Bannerlord but in Space. As if TW really has a VisionTM for something new, lol. SpacegameTM will fail so hard, I´ll laugh hard when this thing becomes "real".

I mean it´s TW making a game without a fanbase and they´ll have competition. This will be really funny!

Spacegame will be 100% like Warband/Bannerlord but in Space.
?? Exactly what we want.
SpacegameTM will fail so hard, I´ll laugh hard when this thing becomes "real".
Unlike you, dear MostBlunted, I am not prescient, so I don't know how that game will fare, but making such statements blindly is just silly.
it´s TW making a game without a fanbase
Just because you are no longer part of the intended demographic it does not mean that they no longer have a fanbase. Just move on if you hate everything so much, spare your braincells the negative energy, man. Do some yoga, hug a tree, touch grass, or better, go play another video game.

Dude, they will have to compete against games like: Stellaris, Elite, Star Citizen, No Mans Sky and so on (plus 100 of games that will come out, there are so many good space games in different genres), no matter what route they go, there is competition. Then I look at Bannerlord that can only be saved by mods. 1+1=3.

But if you send positive energy, then of course TW will make it!

Even a 1:1 copy of Bannerlord will have competition with a good game you mentioned, Star Sector.

Dude, they will have to compete against games like: Stellaris, Elite, Star Citizen, No Mans Sky and so on (plus 100 of games that will come out, there are so many good space games in different genres), no matter what route they go, there is competition. Then I look at Bannerlord that can only be saved by mods. 1+1=3.

But if you send positive energy, then of course TW will make it!

Even a 1:1 copy of Bannerlord will have competition with a good game you mentioned, Star Sector.
Dude, if they do Bannerlord/Warband but in space, they will have NO competition. And Star Sector? It has no character graphics or planetary landings/scenes at all, or have I missed half the game?

Bannerlord in Space also won´t have it in this case :smile:

You really believe they can make a better space game then the games that already exist?
Have you played the Star Wars mods for Warband? If TW space game is anything like that, but with some improvements, actual space combat, and newer systems, it'll be grand.

Not better perhaps, but comparatively fun and targeting their own niche demographic.

Bannerlord in Space also won´t have it in this case :smile:

You really believe they can make a better space game then the games that already exist?
He's right, you are comparing with space flight sims and strategies, not mass combat games like Total War: Medieval Space 3.
Although we don't know what kind of game they are making.
I think they are holding off on an announcement until they "release" BL, because announcing a new game before finishing the old one looks bad and this forum will self-combust from righteous indignation.

Have you played the Star Wars mods for Warband? If TW space game is anything like that, but with some improvements,
Literal description of what fanbase expected how vanilla BL would be. Modded Warband with some improvements was the expectation of fanbase or at least me for BL. Look what we got.

Of course, this is not a good argument for you and "the people who actually play and enjoy the game" since you think BL is fine. And we are the upset subset players.

Generally I don't care about the money for games, it's negligible, but I also don't care wether battles with braindead AI take place on land or sea. So I voted "No". I would only buy a DLC if it had a different faction with vastly different organisation, new ethnic appearance and armor style, like based on Aztecs, Maya or Southeast Asian stuff (no shirt, knickerbocker pants, boots ...). Maybe an invasion force, as there is not much space left on the map for normal factions.

Dude, if they do Bannerlord/Warband but in space, they will have NO competition. And Star Sector? It has no character graphics or planetary landings/scenes at all, or have I missed half the game?
They will have no competition because they cant even compete in that genre.

First of all, its oversaturated, second of all, its established. The one thing Bannerlord has going for it is that it has no immediate competition.

Why would I play Warband in space when I can play Warframe in space?

Back
Top Bottom