If there's any veteran kind soul left here, can you please update me on where BL stands?

Users who are viewing this thread

xdj1nn

Knight at Arms
"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment"
If there's any veteran kind soul left here, can you please update me on where BL stands?

Reply if you know that quote since 2016

OH NO YOU DIDN'T! hahahaha

We've got an ETA, please quit the whining for now, leave it to when the game is actually in EA and judge it after the fact.

My only complaint about TW regarding M&B2 BL has always been a lack of ETA or even a somewhat unofficial guess of an ETA. That translates into absolute lack of Deadlines, which translates into Infinite Loop Development: "do stuff, stuff gives new ideas, remove stuff, do new stuff, new stuff give new ideas, remove new stuff, do new new stuff..." You get the point.

As for quality, M&B turned out pretty good, and it has been one of the pioneer games to actually use Early Access since ever, and it was done right. If you are worried about that, for real, you're but a fool, if not I'd say you're a troll

Basic logic behind ETA, I really can't understand the massive whining over it, really... I'll probably not purchase BL until it's fully finished, and I don't give a single effe about waiting more. Changes nothing at this point.
Well we are one year after the ETA, and I still believe that if you had WB experience and/or have exhausted the novelty of graphics BL has to offer, the game is difficult to enjoy without mods.

I wouldn't call myself a fool or a troll either for these opinions.

You know I could write a wall of text and still forget things (it's been 84 years). As a tailation I will rely on the recent commemoration of the 20th anniversary of the LOTR trilogy. To give you an idea to your question -where BL stands?... all of us are Eowyn:

wUzu0.jpg

Why Armağan ?

Bannerlord is a good game for the neophyte, for veterans It is but a shadow and a thought that you love. I cannot give you what you seek. I hope™ the wizards of the modding Community come to help us by pronouncing a Wait for my coming with the first light of the fifth day, at dawn, look to the east.

Edit: for the memes, the last stronghold of fun :lol:

Last edited:
You know I could write a wall of text and still forget things (it's been 84 years). As a tailation I will rely on the recent commemoration of the 20th anniversary of the LOTR trilogy. To give you an idea to your question -where BL stands?... all of us are Eowyn:

wUzu0.jpg

Why Armağan ?

Bannerlord is a good game for the neophyte, for veterans It is but a shadow and a thought that you love. I cannot give you what you seek. I hope™ the wizards of the modding Community come to help us by pronouncing a Wait for my coming with the first light of the fifth day, at dawn, look to the east.

Edit: for the memes, the last stronghold of fun :lol:

You never fail to make me crack! Simply genius answer!
Well, I guess we'll be weeping our sorrows for a while than, hope™ never dies, but if it doesn't come around, we're all going to be Obama's meme over time

dbf3a8b90246b8df60df650fe9f77070.jpg

Well we are one year after the ETA, and I still believe that if you had WB experience and/or have exhausted the novelty of graphics BL has to offer, the game is difficult to enjoy without mods.

I wouldn't call myself a fool or a troll either for these opinions.
Well, THAT was some CLASS A digging =) Didn't remember that post. I'll stick to what I've said back than though, no ETA is nightmarish, but, at this point I've been part of EA, gave feedback, left, came back, left, came back, and I'm on permanent hiatus until the game gets finished. Once it does, if it "Obamas" me, I'll probably move on and never look back. I mean, why on earth would I be looking forward for a TWs new release when they basically failed at their ONE JOB? You don't serve dessert before you finish the main course, no you don't.
Still love the community though, many here know me well for ages, as I know many, for ages, and we like each other a lot, could be that I keep stopping by to say hello from time to time, who knows. Some fought me over the years against my predictions of delay and poor quality on release date, over time many switched into my opinion seeing how dire things were getting, and after release everyone switched to my side, so to speak, so basically I became friends even with the fiercest "opponents" I had since 2016, one way or another. Gotta love when we all come together!

Last edited:
Still the same barebones game with broken siege ai, smithing and no focus on immersion that maybe we'll get some time "soon", the last patches fixed bugs and crashes, worked on performance but some people still have many or more problems with it than before and added one-two minimal things, basically the same since EA begun.

Back
Top Bottom