If the world ends in 2012, Will we play bannerlord in time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys... I came to a horrible realization. Last night one of my mates said the world is going to end in 2012. Yes, I know what your thinking... but I googled it and they are even making a movie for it! this is crazy because if it's true we will never play Bannerlord!

Dude, chill out! They just announced the game! Maybe they'll release it by the end of the year! If not, im quite sure we'll survive 2012, and M&B2 will arrive at most by the end of 2013, or mid 2014.

If anything, we can all start a crowdfund to buy TW an underground shelter, so we can even help them develop it after the nuclear blasts desteoy the surface. Everyone in the forum is so prestative and caring, no upstandard big modder is going to be let down by this game development, im glad to be part of such a united community that would do the impossible to help TaleWorlds.

Captain Lust will laugh so hard when we survive 2012, i can even picture it.

I heard them mayans predicted the end of the world, but they couldnt even predict the flu, what do they know, am i rite? Maybe gabrilduro will finally release that 1776 mod so we can enjoy it while we wait for more info on the sequel!

Btw, have you heard about this new medieval show on hbo? Some people said its just like skyrim and its pretty good. I may give it a try sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom