If not now, when?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello Everyone,

I'll try to keep it short as much as I can because I wish everyone read the whole post. And this is not another post about complaining. It's about the action I'm taking.

Most of the posts in the forums -English and Turkish- are about complaining about the game itself (bugs, mechanics, missing features) or the behaviour of the TW. Most of us feel/think the communication isn't clear. Like we ask for a roadmap, TW shares paths. Or when we asked for a simple feature which used to be in Warband and we got the same answer "too complicated". However, we've witnessed a single person/modder makes mods which we asked from devs. I can give more examples or we can talk more about these issues but we already did that under the hundreds of post in the forums.

Meanwhile, we're experiencing this when I checked the store page of Bannerlord on Steam %87 of 126k people voted in total and it says "very positive". And %82 of 2k people voted last 30 days and it says "very positive" as well. We all know there are a couple of different reasons. Bannerlord is quite good for the people who didn't know about Warband. Or some of us don't want to give a negative comment about the game because we love it.

However, this is the opposite of what is happening in reality. And I've seen people are writing/complaining about TW don't listen or care about what the community wants anymore.

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I have hope, we all need time. I wont change it dude.

Btw..
There was a meme about another guy's review. Can someone bring it here before its locked? Thanks in advance.

I have hope, we all need time. I wont change it dude.

Btw..
There was a meme about another guy's review. Can someone bring it here before its locked? Thanks in advance.
I, you, we all have hope. I just want TW to pay more attention and communicate much better with the community. And I don't want to believe the post will be locked. I'm sharing my action with the community. =) Can I?

I don't know much about the rules of the forum, but aren't posts- (Censored) punished?

Anyway, I already left a review a long time ago. I don't think TW will care about my mother tongue review, but at least I got a lot of recommendations from people who speak Korean.

what you do is bad, it is vandalism
Sometimes there is a tin line between vandalism and freedom of speech. So, I know where I'm standing. And from my pov, it's not vandalism for me. I shared what is going on in forums depends on what people have been writing and point out the conflict between forums and steam review. And I also share my action with the community. This is neither a negative nor a positive post for me.

Lol even if you played for only half of that time, its still 600+ hours. I have only 100 hours and I gave a positive review, cause I enjoyed them.

Lol, in an age of games in a state of constant flux, why is it considered vandalism when the game is no longer the one we purchased for? I agree with OP and will be changing my review.

Tbh, having so many hours and giving a negative review is like ordering food in a restaurant, eating 90% of the dish, then sending it back to the kitchen and say you didn't like it.

Tbh, having so many hours and giving a negative review is like ordering food in a restaurant, eating 90% of the dish, then sending it back to the kitchen and say you didn't like it.
TBH, when you kept going to a restaurant because you liked its famous keylime pies and it stopped serving a year ago, hoping it will be back on the menu, you own it to yourself to leave a steaming review about how great those keylime pies were and how stupid the restaurant is for discontinue it. That's what reviews are for -- for letting people know what you think.

You ordered fries and hamburgers, but only fries came out.

The staff at the restaurant said they'd give us hamburgers later, but they didn't come out even though.
In this case, how about complaining that hamburgers are not served?

You ordered fries and hamburgers, but only fries came out.

The staff at the restaurant said they'd give us hamburgers later, but they didn't come out even though.
In this case, how about complaining that hamburgers are not served?
Yea but he complains after eating 1330 portions of fries with no hamburger...

Yea but he complains after eating 1330 portions of fries with no hamburger...
Why are you trying to tell people what to think? What's in it for you?
He doesn't like it and that's all. People played Bannerlord for hundreds of hours in early access to test it and see what new patches would do, and they certainly don't have to justify a negative review to anyone.

Why are you trying to tell people what to think? What's in it for you?
He doesn't like it and that's all. People played Bannerlord for hundreds of hours in early access to test it and see what new patches would do, and they certainly don't have to justify a negative review to anyone.
nothing, i just cant take these reviews seriously. I can't understand these people

Sometimes there is a tin line between vandalism and freedom of speech. So, I know where I'm standing. And from my pov, it's not vandalism for me. I shared what is going on in forums depends on what people have been writing and point out the conflict between forums and steam review. And I also share my action with the community. This is neither a negative nor a positive post for me.
you urge players to change their feedback to negative - you are manipulating

I understand that you are doing this out of despair, because the developers do not respond to the requests of the players, but you forget that the developers are making THEIR game, not YOUR game - do what you want, but I think you're wrong, it is destructive, it does NOT motivate developers to listen to the players, on the contrary, they get angry and even more closed from the community

There are a lot more people playing for a few hours and posting "awesome". At least this guy knows what he's talking about.

I have 700 hours in my most played game ever, and it's one I enjoy a lot - still, after 700 hours I got pretty tired/bored of it.
The fact that he has that many hours, tells me he must be a REALLY big fan of the game, otherwise how is it even possible to play 1300 hours only to realize you don't even like it?

I have 700 hours in my most played game ever, and it's one I enjoy a lot - still, after 700 hours I got pretty tired/bored of it.
The fact that he has that many hours, tells me he must be a REALLY big fan of the game, otherwise how is it even possible to play 1300 hours only to realize you don't even like it?
I just explained it. In early access, people are motivated by hope it will get better and accept the game's shortcomings.
But once they realize it's not going to be the game they expected, they lose hope and dislike the game. This conversation has been repeated many times on this forum. Many hours played != good game.

I just explained it. In early access, people are motivated by hope it will get better and accept the game's shortcomings.
But once they realize it's not going to be the game they expected, they lose hope and dislike the game. This conversation has been repeated many times on this forum. Many hours played != good game.
Yeah... "hope" so you play 1300 hours on hope? I dont wanna be rude, but what kind of person has that much time to waste ?

Back
Top Bottom