If all lords in the world are executed, what will happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

I have seen some posts where player just executing lords and only take fiefs to player itself.
So the whole map fiefs are only belong to player.

Interesting. Now that make me wonder what if we executing every single one of the lords that we encounter?

Eventually no male lords are left, (only female lords who can't go to battle, so they survive)

it would be boring, since no one can challenge players dominance.

any other thoughts????

Last time I checked, killing everyone in a faction just gives all their fiefs to some other faction, usually one youre at war with, and then killing the last faction gives them all to you. It's pretty nonsensical given they have rebels in the game now. Killing every lord should make all the settlements in the faction independent.

Last time I checked, killing everyone in a faction just gives all their fiefs to some other faction, usually one youre at war with, and then killing the last faction gives them all to you. It's pretty nonsensical given they have rebels in the game now. Killing every lord should make all the settlements in the faction independent.
Not really, as I mentioned, player can only execute captured lords, but there are some female lords who don't participate in battle, so they can't be captured and executed, so the clans can't be completely destroyed. Someone will survived in the clan

I just curious what will happen? if I am the only owner of all fiefs on map, is there any punishment system in game?

it would be super boring for sure, hahhaha

Are there really NPC lords that are not military eligible? I just thought that NPC clans are limited to a number of parties depending on their clan tier (just like the player clan). This means that the NPC clan picks its best warriors to lead parties and then picks from the remaining lords and ladies to be governors. The remaining nobles just sit in fiefs and maybe do tournaments and stuff (tournaments only if they have good battle skills). However, if the party leaders get defeated they will be captured and the clan will no longer have a number of parties equal to its cap. Then some of the free nobles or governors will dust off their armor and make parties. This is part of the reason that wars seem to be so endless. Defeating an enemy army frees up party cap so that the enemy can field more troops. The troops can come from garrisons or new recruits and maybe the AI can cheat and create troops from thin air (I'm not sure).
The reason this is relevant to the discussion is that my understanding was that a clan will always keep trying to put parties in the field as long as it has any adult nobles. Thus, it should be possible to capture (and execute if you so choose), all of the adult nobles in a clan. The dialog scripts do seem to acknowledge whether or not an AI lord is considered a fighter when you capture them (the option to let them go might say something like "you fought well" if the game considers them a fighter, and will say something like you are free to go since you are not a combatant if the game does not consider them a combatant). However, you still can capture these "non-combatant" nobles because when they combatants in their clan are captured they will create parties to rescue them and can get captured themselves.

Am I missing something?

I've done it like 4 times, when the last clan is executed the game is forced to give the players clan all the fiefs at once. The end. There absolutely zero reason to ever play the game after that because there's absolutely zero content but battles and sieges in the game.
Eventually no male lords are left, (only female lords who can't go to battle, so they survive)
They go to battle, as soon as 1 party is defeated they send the next party, even with no execution the women all lead parties.
Are there really NPC lords that are not military eligible?
No.

Are there really NPC lords that are not military eligible? I just thought that NPC clans are limited to a number of parties depending on their clan tier (just like the player clan). This means that the NPC clan picks its best warriors to lead parties and then picks from the remaining lords and ladies to be governors.
Am I missing something?
You're right. The only exception is literal children but otherwise any adult noble can lead a party/army.

You're right. The only exception is literal children but otherwise any adult noble can lead a party/army.
so what about if the clan member all die in battle or die in natural cause?
the clan will then become "inactive" or disappear?

one of my clans only have 2 members left, I am kind of worry what will happen if they all die

I look at taking over all the fiefs as being the goal of the game, not a boring game after that because I don't play after owning everything. (Although by taking all the fiefs of the game, I mean 'my faction' owning all the fiefs, not just my character. I don't like the execution thing and feel that if the only way to win is to execute all the lords (which seems like the case most times) then the game wants me to be a homicidal maniac. Since I like to play as myself in a different setting and I'm not a homicidal maniac, then I don't play that way.

I'll also mention that when you say "If all lords in the world are executed, what will happen?", literally, unless you are playing a lady, then the game would end for you since you are apparently a lord that was executed also. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom