Idea for new mounts

Users who are viewing this thread

umm I'm not sure but I have a suggestion for mounts i wish u could add wolf mounts for orc/troll faction or like making a elephant mount or types of buffalo. Well thanks for taking the time to read this! :grin:

Buffalo and wolves could be a good addition, but elephants is not possible yet, because of the skeleton.

As I've said a lot of times, currently I'm focusing on the war, economic and build system, and only on that. I'm really trying to refrain myself from making more unrelated models (Unrelated to the systems)

So no buffalo or Wolf anywhere soon. I'll keep it in mind for later though.

What if you went through and made the "Charge" for bears and boars and tigers and rhinos (The animals that would hurt you with tusks, claws, teeth, or horns) alot higher, so it was the same as if they were to take a swipe at enemies?

I dunno if youve done gobbos yet sicne i cant dl  :evil: but if you have or plan on doing one you should mak a gobbo specific mount another gobbo like the gnoblar piggyback dudes from warhammer
oh and yeas I know ur busy with other stuff so im not really expecting my dream to come true :cry:

Actually, I was just going to come and suggest wolves and elk/moose for elven mounts.

If goblins are going to ride wolves, they should be hideous, overgrown, evil wolves.  Basically, wargs.

Btw, the insanely high maneuverability of lizards makes them look really cool.  How customizable are the animations, though?  Right now, they look like green hippos if you look at their legs.  It would be cool to see "crocodile" legs and for them to "jack-knife" as they walk.

Well, the tiger model can be reskinned into a number of other cats. White tiger, lion, black panther, leopard, etc. It'd be cool to have the elves ride black panthers like in WC3

i think elves could use unicorns as mounts rather than panthers or tigers(but why do WOODELVES use mounts anyways in a forest mounts are a drag)

Skit said:
i think elves could use unicorns as mounts rather than panthers or tigers(but why do WOODELVES use mounts anyways in a forest mounts are a drag)

well there are animals that live and move swiftly in the jungles and forests. deer, wolves, jaguars, tigers, etc. those could all be mounts, even for woodelves. would be cool to see elves riding armored stags

maybe wolves and deers but not panthers and tigers,how could they?they have got long bodies that make it hard to change direction at fast speed or qiuckly

dense jungles not ancient forests
P.S.oh whatever this is fantasy mod after all the elfs can just levitate themselves

Back
Top Bottom