[Idea] Bridge Battles

Users who are viewing this thread

Hmmmmm, guys, I am sorry to disturb your chitchating, but did you try actually test the mod, and had some battles around bridges? Because you could have some kind of surprise  :shock: :roll: :mrgreen:

Cromcrom said:
Hmmmmm, guys, I am sorry to disturb your chitchating, but did you try actually test the mod, and had some battles around bridges? Because you could have some kind of surprise  :shock: :roll: :mrgreen:

I was suspecting that.....

Nordous said:
Cromcrom said:

I was suspecting that.....
:shock: uhh...guess i wasn't close enough i will try again.

Nordous said:
Darky5 said:
Troll increasing his post count by not posting several ideas in 1 thread?

Well, this is actually kind of accepted here.

and specifically requested by cromcrom (in this exact case as well as in general)

Cromcrom said:
Hmmm, your probably going to hate me, but can you make separate [Idea] topics for these ? I really like most of them, and will responf, but I feel a little lazy right now. PLease forgive me :oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

Been around the fourm for a while don't really care for the rank nor post count no worries only following instruction and not spamming.

Back
Top Bottom