Resolved Icons not showing

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
This bug took me from max graphics down to seemingly the lowest and lost my icons. :lol:
ytlmw.jpg
2hFEy.jpg

After I restarted bannerlord things were back to normal.
ik2w-.jpg

Only noticed it after entering a tournament and seeing the terrible graphics.

i get it with normal gameplay, it has to be a leak as it deteriorates over 30 minute to where it is mount and blade potatoelord till you restart the game.

Thank you for working on this. Been eager to get back playing and this issue is the only reason I've been holding off since 1.5.8 launched.

From what I understand today's hotfix (Feb 16,21) was supposed to fix this bug. "Fixed an issue that blocked the loading of item thumbnail images."
Wanted to report that this did not fix it for me, still having the same issues.

From what I understand today's hotfix (Feb 16,21) was supposed to fix this bug. "Fixed an issue that blocked the loading of item thumbnail images."
I second this.

Same, and the rendering quality seems somewhat worse than before, or it’s just my imagination?

I patched the latest hotfix for 1.58, deleted shaders and pages folders in my computer, and then I verified the game files on Steam. After finishing those steps I ran the game and played for long time. The icons not loading issue never happened again. The color of some heroes and units icons still changed by the way, but the numbers decreased. It seems deleting old game files does work to me.

Back
Top Bottom