Resolved Icons bug [1.5.3]

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
I don't know if this only happen to me but it seems weird that i dont see the icon in his correct order and also the perks and skill tree seems to be glitch too

Photo1 Skill tree
44117fc138e35197c34a5bf4de8a0312.jpg

Photo 2 Trade

a47b4695b13e6f1c7eb9f275417055a5.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I've got the same. I verified the game files and started a fresh game without mods but the issue remains.

I have had the same problems with the same icons in the same menus. I think there something wrong with textures and it maybe why some scenes are laggy like in Poros' town center and the world map. Also I saw this in the 1.5.4. before reverting back and uninstalling and reinstalling plus I noticed this with both Steam and Epic 1.5.3. builds. I have had many freezes and CTDs with and without mods since the last few patches.

I'm playing the latest main version 1.5.3 and it's a mess. I think you are referring to the beta 1.5.4. This bug thread is for the main branch.
Yes. I am refering to the beta as a possible solution to avoid this mess.

Hmmm, I might download 1.5.4 today. I am kind of itching to play. The current icons bugs are really annoying it is hard to play with them.
Exactly my case :smile:

Yes. I am refering to the beta as a possible solution to avoid this mess.

Exactly my case :smile:
I updated to beta 1.5.4 and it worked OK for awhile. Then crash. Same spot kept crashing. Went back to 1.5.3 and none of my saves would load without crashing

Back
Top Bottom