Resolved Icons and player model not renderingh (invisible)

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary:Started a new game were the player and horse models are invisible in battles or towns until some interaction. The horse apears if I dismount and the player model apears if I talk to some one.
The other issue is that icons for items, player character and soldiers icons stop loading after a few inventory interaction.
How to Reproduce
:Start a new game (Aserai), in 1.0.5 and play a bit.
Media (Screenshots & Video): screenshots posted hidden on imgur
Version: 1.0.5->1.0.8
Computer Specs:
GPU:GTX1070
CPU:17-4790k
RAM:16Gb
Motherboard:Z87M oc Formula
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 7200RPM HDD (game) and a SSD(for windows)

Last edited:
+1
This is happening to me now as well.
  1. Missing player model
  2. Glitchy NPC models during combat. - When I hit them in combat I noticed hair or features would disappear for a second then come back
  3. Graphical assets like icons doing what you see in the picture
This is making it hard to play so ill have to put off playing till I can at least see my character.

I managed to fix this problem by verifying the integrity of game files on steam.Right click on game name in list→Properties→Local Files→Verify integrity of game files→wait to finish→Check game. For me that worked, hope it works for you.

Found the fix in another post that had the same issue.
Hit V in game and remove any scars or paint on face. Basically no accessory markings for the face.

Worked for me.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom