I7 8750H

Users who are viewing this thread

Will my I7 8750H be good enough for decent size battles for this game ?
2.2Ghz Base
4.1Ghz boost
6 Cores
"It’s also capable of this same 4.1 GHz clock speed on two cores, along with 4.0 GHz on up to four cores, and 3.9 GHz on up to six cores" what i've read if that helps

Noticed few people saying the game will be Cpu intensive? So I'm a bit worried , Get a solid 90/100 FPS on the multiplayer captain mode

Yes it should be CPU intensive, AI is managed by cpu not GPU (because not related to graphics).
Nevertheless i think u will be more than OK with that processor.

I ran the 1000 units mod on my 8750H and got around 25 -30 fps. Graphics was a 1070 on ultra. I dont think thats too bad considering its 1000 units on screen and further optimization on release is sure to bring those numbers up.

I ran the 1000 units mod on my 8750H and got around 25 -30 fps. Graphics was a 1070 on ultra. I dont think thats too bad considering its 1000 units on screen and further optimization on release is sure to bring those numbers up.
1000 unit mod? im not overly concerned about Ultra settings tbh medium setting would be ok for me, thanks for reply

Hmm, how could you?
Do you have any access to custom battles or something? :O

The 1000 units mod does not have the full AI in it. I wouldn't base too much of it on that. As much calculations are not done and the map used seems to lack any AI meshing

Could you share how to get that mod running? The only thing close I've seen to instructions on that were in Chinese.

Could you share how to get that mod running? The only thing close I've seen to instructions on that were in Chinese.

Put the Battle Test folder in the Modules folder
Put the .bat and .dll files in SteamApps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord - Beta\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client
Run the batch file

That's unfortunate, but let me assure you you aren't missing anything. I ran it a few times to see the performance but the AI is really incomplete and wonky in that mod. It's not fun, really.
Yeah I get it, all I wanted to test was my performance as well. A 1000 man battle is very impressive.

Someone on discord said they got it working just by running it a bunch of times. Like it was crashing over and over but just started working after not changing anything.

Back
Top Bottom