i will be disputing the charge of this game with my cc company

Users who are viewing this thread

Lincoln_Hawk

Recruit
Old Guard
this is a ****ing joke. trying to play multiplayer siege NA and there are 10 people searching with my criteria. thanks for giving a **** about multiplayer.
8 years this is literally a ****ing JOKE and a money grab. i hope you and your **** team are happy with putting out a game that doesnt even let you ****ing cancel
out of searching for a match its so ****ed up and then when you get in the server crashes anyway. if the game isnt stable DONT RELEASE IT. early access isnt alpha testing. ****ing get real.

We had HUNDREDS of people if not more in the N.A. MP community and it's widdlled down to literally nothing because the servers and game DON'T WORK. The servers crash, you get login failure bugs, you get a bug where your in spec in the warmup phase but nothing ever loads, you get ping spikes when they do launch (before they crash) You either can't get a game AT ALL or if you do, you don't finish it!

Here is an idea, why don't the devs go out and buy a totally separate new PC (with all the money you took from everyone in the MP community) and grant yourself a steam key for the game, and create an account like a normal player would, and try to play on the NA servers.. just try and see if YOU can play the game, because let me tell you, I have spoken to no less then 6 other people that I know that played Warband MP for years and years, and everyone of them bought this game, and EVERYONE of them has had major issues. In fact, tonight the servers are completely down AGAIN and no one can play anything. Also, when they do actually load, they CRASH or PING SPIKE like crazy.

I have bought every Mount and Blade game, I have played it for a decade, and this is a disgrace and a robbery. My one friend already got a team refund shortly after launch, and now more people are disputing charges and asking for refunds. the MP community was dead on arrival, a community that thrived in Warband for a years and years. SAD REAL:

Siege mode requires 60 players to start the warm-up game, which is a bad design because you can't wait for 60 players before everyone gives up and leaves. So the siege mode game always fails to start. If the siege mode is changed to require only 10 players to start the warm-up game, then the player will not give up the game, more and more players into the server, the game quickly started.

It seems the MP player base is now split between stable and beta branches. On top of that the Siege server stability issues (disconnects and crashing) means less people queuing for Siege in general.

That said I find games in 20 seconds queuing for all other game modes and they rarely crash, so the issue is only with Siege mode at least.

Also if you haven't played more than 2 hours then you can refund it with no problem.
I don’t think it’s possible to accomplish that with a MB game. Flaws aside, you WILL get 10 hours+ content before you decide you hate it or it’s a scam or whatever. Then these threads happen

Let's be honest: no-one who has played Warband is happy with how Bannerlord is as of today: no balance at all between factions, delays on blocking, crappy netcode, and the singleplayer being in such an unfinished state

Call me crazy...but when you buy the Early Access on steam doesn't it say something along the lines of, "Hey! This totally isn't finished. There's all sorts of bugs and what not. If you want a stable product, wait until full release."

Call me crazy...but when you buy the Early Access on steam doesn't it say something along the lines of, "Hey! This totally isn't finished. There's all sorts of bugs and what not. If you want a stable product, wait until full release."
The problem is taleworlds reception to feedback and how they treated easily fixable problems in closed beta

Let's be honest: no-one who has played Warband is happy with how Bannerlord is as of today: no balance at all between factions, delays on blocking, crappy netcode, and the singleplayer being in such an unfinished state

....I'm happy. I've got a group of friends that I play captain mode with. It's a blast, matches are (now) found within a minute, and the servers have been more stable. I understand people's concerns, but holy crap I just feel the game is amazing. It's unique and the most fun I've had in a game in forever.

Not everyone who played warband will dislike bannerlord. But most multiplayer people do dislike the state of the multiplayer. I think as a whole the SP side of game is satisfied, the MP not

The problem is taleworlds reception to feedback and how they treated easily fixable problems in closed beta

The problem is people deflecting their own rashness and poor sense of judgement onto others. That's how you get threads like these.

Like everyone else OP was duly warned it is EA and all that that entails. Yet he chose at his own risk to buy it anyway. Let's hope he learned his lesson and doesn't have to continue littering forums of EA titles with his petulant tantrums.

The problem is people deflecting their own rashness and poor sense of judgement onto others. That's how you get threads like these.

Like everyone else OP was duly warned it is EA and all that that entails. Yet he chose at his own risk to buy it anyway. Let's hope he learned his lesson and doesn't have to continue littering forums of EA titles with his petulant tantrums.
People have issues with the way taleworlds reacts to feedback not that it’s in early access. There was radio silence with community feedback on the laggy combat, faction imbalance, map glitching. Things that could’ve been fixed in seconds weren’t for “reasons”

Players who really love the game will come up with their own Suggestions to make the game better. Players who don't like the game won't come up with any Suggestions or pay for it

Back
Top Bottom