I was banned unfairly until January First. I'm upset with how players and developers treat each other in Multiplayer.

Users who are viewing this thread

I always knew, that M&B Multiplayer modes can be very frustrating and painful, but you - mate - it seems like paracetamol will not help in that lvl of pain. Maybe codeine?
+ it seems like the game cause something like PTSD in your head.

Stay strong and... DONT GIVE UP, DONT GIVE UP, STAY POSITIVE YOU CAN WIN!!

Inappropriate language
We thank little Billy over here from 2nd graders for his poem.
Bruh you realize you sound like greta thunberg? You shouldn't get feelings from a bunch of people in game calling they ****ed your mama or something. If you feel like you have been banned unfairly just contact community managers, don't make a ****in drama here.

Sucks that you got banned, I feel for you. Being unjustly or unfairly punished feels terrible.

That being said though, an old school pal of mine used to like to play games a lot. He played every spare moment he had. Until his internet went down. He heard it would be down for a week due to cable construction down the road. He couldnt handle it. His parents found him.

He used to freakout in the same way you”re doing right now when he had to stay late at school and be prevented to play games.

Take some time for introspection and reflect on how you react to these sort of things. You might need help.

You could just start by giving us your in-game nickname @EdwinHV so we can check it.

It's Edwin. (woops had it edit it. I typed edwinHV first) [or is it steam account and so it would be townmilitia]

I'm really apologetic about this travesty of a post. I could of easily of made a much more constructive post doing just that.

But like. Haha Im laughing about this but maybe not you. Pardon.

I break the rules sometime so I'm really trying to think if I did something to earn the ban. I took a break for a month cause I was getting upset and Didnt want to make an ass out of my self-oh. I think I'll just take a break. :razz:

I actually just messaged my friend, DeathB your reply because its hilarious. Haha. Im sorry again.

Here I am acting like a loon and its like "Dude. You didnt even give us any info on your name or nothing like WTF are we gonna do." haha. Aahh.

I feel bad for Edwin. I've probably been in at least 20 games with him and he never did anything that deserved a report.

You shouldnt. Me venting like this is quite rude. I could of easily solved this by giving them my in game name and asking politely if there was a way they could look into it.

Its a me problem. :razz:

Maybe I provided someone a laugh. Ahhhh....

I too got banned from multiplayer today after I defended myself from teamkilling trolls who got the whole lobby to report me once I killed them back. Was just getting back into the game too :sad: now I’m banned until the third of January. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised when only the game’s veterans are left. The report function is so easy to exploit and hope TW can improve on it.

Hey it's ok you're angry but did you have to say slavery is a choice?

Slavery is
I too got banned from multiplayer today after I defended myself from teamkilling trolls who got the whole lobby to report me once I killed them back. Was just getting back into the game too :sad: now I’m banned until the third of January. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised when only the game’s veterans are left. The report function is so easy to exploit and hope TW can improve on it.

It is kind of easy to abuse. Because its there ya know. But like. It's good to have. Because when the game first came out there was a lot of people running out of the maps and delaying games. And with a low population it ends up really effecting the day to day games. And it's weird when its just one or two people ruining your game. It's kind of funny in a way but not really.

But also you shouldn't tk back. Which is weird me saying because I would totally tk back haha. But it doesn't solve anything so. I'd probably tk the guy then be like "oh ****. Now hes gonna tk me back" haha and then it never ends.

Also I see new people every day. But depending on the time of day and such I will see a lot of the same people and its nice.

But like maybe 2 or 3 months ago I was playing with some guys who were new and I got so angry at them for nothing and I yelled at them and swore at them and then I havent seen them since. And its like. God damn what did I do. Ya know. And then Im not making the game better for anyone.

I play Bannerlord almost multiplayer exclusive now and the game is so fun its easy to get emotional about winning and losing. And I just get so into the game that when I lose I get angry and I take it out on other peeps. Ya know. And then when they start team killing me I just loose my **** and make everyone so much worse.

Like making a dumb post on someones forum without even telling them your name so they could even help you, like I just did. :razz:

It's a great thing to have. It's much better then not having it.

----
I had just played Star Wars: Fallen Order. It was a Dark Souls like game. I was getting REALLY mad at it. Then I went to log into warband and I found my self banned. hahahaha. :razz:

Also Fallen Order is sooooo good. No spoilers. Im only just starting.

Slavery is

It is kind of easy to abuse. Because its there ya know. But like. It's good to have. Because when the game first came out there was a lot of people running out of the maps and delaying games. And with a low population it ends up really effecting the day to day games. And it's weird when its just one or two people ruining your game. It's kind of funny in a way but not really.

But also you shouldn't tk back. Which is weird me saying because I would totally tk back haha. But it doesn't solve anything so. I'd probably tk the guy then be like "oh ****. Now hes gonna tk me back" haha and then it never ends.

Also I see new people every day. But depending on the time of day and such I will see a lot of the same people and its nice.

But like maybe 2 or 3 months ago I was playing with some guys who were new and I got so angry at them for nothing and I yelled at them and swore at them and then I havent seen them since. And its like. God damn what did I do. Ya know. And then Im not making the game better for anyone.

I play Bannerlord almost multiplayer exclusive now and the game is so fun its easy to get emotional about winning and losing. And I just get so into the game that when I lose I get angry and I take it out on other peeps. Ya know. And then when they start team killing me I just loose my **** and make everyone so much worse.

Like making a dumb post on someones forum without even telling them your name so they could even help you, like I just did. :razz:

----
I had just played Star Wars: Fallen Order. It was a Dark Souls like game. I was getting REALLY mad at it. Then I went to log into warband and I found my self banned. hahahaha. :razz:

I just recently got back into the game like I said, captain mode was all I played before besides a little SP here and there. It's so much freaking fun I am so bummed I can't play right now, but yeah I did kill them back so I'm not completely innocent, but it is very toxic to start TK'ing and then troll report once you get TK'd back. I play a lot of mordhau so I equate it too veteran mordhau players who bully the newbs just trying to learn, sort of like gate keeping. I think its a pretty harsh punishment for my case in particular, but of course the game should have some sort of vote kick/ report function to protect the players playing legit. Enjoy your trip in the banhammas Edwin! I'll try to enjoy it too and maybe see you on the battlefield down the line!

Slavery is

----

Idk why but I like the way u write I feel like ur actually talking lmao

I also bullied by RCC clan my dear fellow, i am with you.They were 5 and one of them team killed me on purposely and i told them that was so unneccessary and just waited for a apologize of them and no... They didnt answer, i was like nobody, that was the end of my patience and I took the gun in my hand and bam took his head and then other one came i took his head. So they reported me and i got banned. Shame on you!

Last edited:
I had a wall of text but I deleted it. I cant play the game i paid for with my friend on news years day. Its a pretty bad feeling considering how much I enjoy the game.

Ohhh how many times I wrote swear words then deleted them.

I know this is just a big joke to a lot of people.

I cant sleep. Im really upset.

This clan system sucks. But because Im the odd man out I feel like my opinion is worth nill.

Heres the thing I was going to post... actually first... actually I wont post that. It was a mess...

I've paid for this game. There shouldnt be any part locked out to me. Let alone ban me for something like team killing or hitting without evidence to my knowledge. Or something.

But then you have this clan system. In CSGO is there a clan system in that? I have no idea its been so long. Theres just a ranked matched play.

So for clan systems... they all must think there to good for the regular match making and thats elitist.

When I play games with people in clans its not uncommon for them to treat other people badly, not rudely. But just. They act better then them.

This whole system rewards random people. It segments the community.

I hate it.

I hate logging in and worrying if Im gonna fight with people over the game and how to play it.

Ugh. Maybe I should post the big block of text.

The clan system should be in place for those who want it.

But is there a better way... its also early acces... so theres not a large population to fill out the non clan system.. but there is...

No. Why am I trying to justify this.

It's stupid. It's stupid to have a part of the game locked off unless you want to join a discord and... and... no one cares do they.

Im banned on new years day hahaa. Of course no one gives a ****.

And like... most clan people are really good. And they should have a place to excel with their peers...

God Im just ranting anyway after deleting a huge wall of text.

This stuff gets on my mind because I like to play the game a lot.

I feel like saying "oh these clanners are just small group of stupid people." but thats just no true. There all very nice people. Who just want a place to compete. They want an arena!

But should that arena be closed off to everyone.

And then if your making a part of the game closed off from other people whats that going to do to the morale or.... Like. Its gonna have people acting like they are better then everyone else. Which is exactly what it is. But thats not what it is. Thats just my angry knee jerk reaction.

From time to get Im getting into fights with people and so Im curious to know if Im banned because I got into some fight. Like... gosh darn...

Back
Top Bottom