I want to indict some lords for treason, consequences?

Users who are viewing this thread

KiriKaneko

Veteran
So I'm playing Clash of Kings and I was having a hard time getting lords to join me. I got several castles but the upkeep was too high for me to manage and they were giving me any money, so eventually I just gave them to some baddy lords that joined me

Now I've finally got enough land that I can persuade some good lords to join me, but if I take much more land then I'm gonna get uber factions declaring war on me to curb my expansion. Since I'm at peace now as well I'd like to just strip my baddy lords of their land and give it to the good lords who have joined me, there'll be enough for me to gives about 10 good lords a castle or town each and have plenty of villages to hand out as well

Most of those baddy lords don't like me much, and they'll like me even less when I start giving land to these good lords. If I indict them will my good lords start hating me? What's the relation drop? Will there be a relation drop for indicting lords who hate me, or will I still get a relation mallus with my good lords even tho these guys are likely to betray me at some point?

I'd need to indict 5 bad lords, so if I lose 10 relations with each good lord I have per indictment it won't be worth it

I have no idea if following apply to Clash of Kings, just saying

10 or so, considering that, they are not family of any other "proper" lords of yours. These guys would be pretty angry (15 points drop or so at once, I don't remember).

Just let them be and don't give them anything. There is not going to be any problem. They will left your Kingdom themselfs pretty soon anyway.  Before that they will great job  cleaning Capitols nearby area from bandits (Manhunters are too weak and proper lords are too slow for that).

Back
Top Bottom