I want my money back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah it's an unusual process but it always works.
We cannot allow users to be abusive, overly aggressive, threatening, or to "troll". This does not follow our rules.
Please stick by the rules and stop trolling

We cannot allow users to be abusive, overly aggressive, threatening, or to "troll". This does not follow our rules.
Please stick by the rules and stop trolling

What about harmless jokes? I'm pretty sure they aren't against the rules. Don't get all officious and prickly because you've had a disagreement with someone.

What part of that statement is wrong exactly? I was telling the truth, you're here to troll a person asking a simple question
I dont see whats wrong with trolling trolls. If he rly wanted to refund he can just write into google "how to refund on steam". Legit just another post to flamebait.

I agreed with you;
Im unable to see the troll there, I'm making a true statement based on my experience. Oh, you don't like the big words? If I have to stand being called an n word everytime I join a NA server you can stand a some **** in a text.

Im unable to see the troll there, I'm making a true statement based on my experience. Oh, you don't like the big words? If I have to stand being called an n word everytime I join a NA server you can stand a some **** in a text.

We cannot allow users to be abusive, overly aggressive, threatening, or to "troll".

I don't play on NA servers - so that's not really my fault is it...? Quit starting on me mate; I'm not in the mood to entertain it. Just go our separate ways already jesus christ...

I don't play on NA servers - so that's not really my fault is it...? Quit starting on me mate; I'm not in the mood to entertain it. Just go our separate ways already jesus christ...
But you were in the mood of blaming me for paying for a game that doesn't support my region without being noticed about it lmao, I'll start being nice to people once this company is nice to me for once instead of avoiding questions.
If you can pinpoint me the part where I'm wrong in my arguments, beyond the insults, I'll leave you alone, if you take me as a troll is because you're simply unable to see the problem
Agreed

right?
Just because I confused a number doesn't mean I'm trolling, 40$/50$/60$ it makes no difference here, it's a ton of money I certainly wished I hadn't paid for an unfinished game

Just because I confused a number doesn't mean I'm trolling, 40$/50$/60$ it makes no difference here, it's a ton of money I certainly wished I hadn't paid for an unfinished game

Now who's trolling? Please please though try to get a refund using this reasoning. I can only imagine the laugh steam customer support will get.

I agree aswell you should stop trolling

Back
Top Bottom