I want my money back. Seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Went to forum to check for good news. I dunno what I was thinking.
They released a DLC?
I waited to call scammers, but now it’s official.
Talesworld = scammers. Will let everybody know, no one getting a cent or apology back.
I hare that I recommended this game and gave Talesworld indirectly more money.

Who do I talk to about getting my money back? This game is fun – up until the moment your save is corrupted and you lose hours of progress. I've started over multiple times, I tried the workaround and only saved manually. It still crashed. And this isn't news to TaleWorlds, there's multiple threads and even articles detailing the corrupt save issue. But please, Bannerlord has been in early access for two years, it's to be expected that on full release such major issues have been worked out. Instead, I paid full price for an early access game (because let's face it: that's what it still is! missing audio, broken economics when ransoming named prisoners, getting stuck in walls, CORRUPTED SAVES) and it won't let me progress beyond the point where I might be ready to start my own kingdom. I did not pay around 60 USD (bought in my (expensive) country) to get scammed or to act as this company's guinea pig. Shame on you for your obviously unfinished game, TaleWorlds. Give me my money back!
Y'know the obvious thing you should do is always backup your saves. I've been practicing this for years now and I have a habit of manually saving once in a while. On my current Warband playthrough I have 3 backups(including the og saves), just in case.

You’re so dramatic that my violent frying pan wielding Ukrainian wife almost seems like a teletubby in comparison. Writing negative reviews because of one issue with a great game? I really hope you don’t find another bug, then i imagine you would travel to Turkey, pour petrol over yourself and lit yourself on fire outside of Taleworlds HQ…

Nope, you're the one overly dramatic. If you think I write negative review only because of one issue, then you're the one with problems (more than having a violent Ukrainian wife). I have well over 2k hours in Warband, over 1k in Bannerlord, and comparing these two, WB always comes out on top, while Bannerlord is far from "great game", as you call it. I've written it over and over, what's missing and what makes BL inferior, not gonna do it again. I'm not some rookie buddy, me and other M&B fans waited 12 years for this game and results are.. not worth it, to say the least. No wonder people feel scammed. And as is always the case with every poor game, there will be knights defending weak product that can't handle a bit of criticism and go full drama queen, not realising we're all on same ship and want the game better.

At present, there is still too little dynamic interaction in the game, and the town is empty. I'm afraid that's it. It's not disappointing, but it's not amazing. It's really mediocre.

Nope, you're the one overly dramatic. If you think I write negative review only because of one issue, then you're the one with problems (more than having a violent Ukrainian wife). I have well over 2k hours in Warband, over 1k in Bannerlord, and comparing these two, WB always comes out on top, while Bannerlord is far from "great game", as you call it. I've written it over and over, what's missing and what makes BL inferior, not gonna do it again. I'm not some rookie buddy, me and other M&B fans waited 12 years for this game and results are.. not worth it, to say the least. No wonder people feel scammed. And as is always the case with every poor game, there will be knights defending weak product that can't handle a bit of criticism and go full drama queen, not realising we're all on same ship and want the game better.
I’m as dramatic as a jellyfish roasting on the beach. Weak product? What the hell are you talking about. I also waited ten years and played Warband for thousands of hours, and this game is even more than i wished for. Sure, when i tried early access i was severely dissappointed and went back to Warband, but now that it’s finished i tried it again. Fcking amazing! I shall smoke weed and play this game until my wife leaves me and i develop schizophrenia!🤩

I think you’re just some overly critical guy that would nag on his children for not having properly fixed their bow tie before the priest appears.

I’m as dramatic as a jellyfish roasting on the beach. Weak product? What the hell are you talking about. I also waited ten years and played Warband for thousands of hours, and this game is even more than i wished for. Sure, when i tried early access i was severely dissappointed and went back to Warband, but now that it’s finished i tried it again. Fcking amazing! I shall smoke weed and play this game until my wife leaves me and i develop schizophrenia!🤩

I think you’re just some overly critical guy that would nag on his children for not having properly fixed their bow tie before the priest appears.

Nah, I aint. It is still weak. Let's see how long it takes you to get bored and you start to notice differences and problems that plague this game. My guess is like 50hrs tops.

Nah, I aint. It is still weak. Let's see how long it takes you to get bored and you start to notice differences and problems that plague this game. My guess is like 50hrs tops.
I once had a bug in the Phantasy Calradia mod where all the dwarves suddenly turned beardless and bald! And i was a vassal of the dwarven kingdom. Suddenly they all looked like british football hooligans! If i can handle that and still continue my campaign, i can handle whatever glitches this game might throw at me😂

Who do I talk to about getting my money back? This game is fun – up until the moment your save is corrupted and you lose hours of progress. I've started over multiple times, I tried the workaround and only saved manually. It still crashed. And this isn't news to TaleWorlds, there's multiple threads and even articles detailing the corrupt save issue. But please, Bannerlord has been in early access for two years, it's to be expected that on full release such major issues have been worked out. Instead, I paid full price for an early access game (because let's face it: that's what it still is! missing audio, broken economics when ransoming named prisoners, getting stuck in walls, CORRUPTED SAVES) and it won't let me progress beyond the point where I might be ready to start my own kingdom. I did not pay around 60 USD (bought in my (expensive) country) to get scammed or to act as this company's guinea pig. Shame on you for your obviously unfinished game, TaleWorlds. Give me my money back!
Hello my frieand , Please keep calm and don't be angry about a beautiful and fun game, you just turn off auto save and your problem will be solved, good luck

All the desired qualities of a Top Critic here ..

Of course, as you might see i’m called after Kim il-sung, a man that often went on on spot guidance and gave great advice, be it a collective farm, millitary complex or juice box factory.🤷‍♂️
You sound more Biden. Completely lost.
(I'm not trying to be hateful, but if your forum name is allowed, and make fun about it, I think my sarcastic - but accurate - reply should also be tolerated).

Back
Top Bottom