I thought DICE/EA was bad at communication

Users who are viewing this thread

- Why is the inequity between me and the rich ever expanding?
- Why can I not educate myself on perspectives critical to the current regime?
- Why are the CCP just so damn flawlessly ace?
- Well, comrade, I'm glad you asked. It's because of our views on economic aspects, Communists advocate that the means of production – machines and factories, raw materials, land, communication organs, etc., are reclaimed, jointly owned and jointly used by society. If the means of production are reclaimed, jointly owned and jointly used, private property and the silver-renting system will naturally perish in its wake. The status quo of individuals exploiting individuals in society will also absolutely not exist, because the thing creating the roots of exploitation – surplus value – cannot no longer be obtained in any place.
You will own nothing and be happy ... errrrr, I mean .. You will input nothing and be happy with the final release ..

How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?​

“We intend to use a range of different methods to gather player feedback and data throughout the early access period. These include engaging with users directly on our official forum and our Steam forum, requesting specific feedback through questionnaires, hosting and participating in multiplayer events alongside our community, and using analytics tools to gather data.”
Amazingly , I never actually fully read this statement in full before, until today.

As a fairly long suffering member of the community, reading this actually made me both laugh out loud... and nearly spit out my damn tea.

What a joke they are.

same old complaining whining crap as always.
Yeah but it's both deserved and warranted. To use a good old British army phrase, their communication is 'piss-poor'...and I think even they know it.

I mean some of the devs / community staff have practically admitted it at times.

Last edited:
same old complaining whining crap as always.
A decade's worth and to the next decade we go.

R.109989747c168ab98676d8f6fecb070b

"Renamed Warlord Scale Armor to Scale Warlord Armor."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom