SP - General I think this is the reason why player merchant rarely make any profit

Users who are viewing this thread

The consumption capability of cities is much weaker than that of settlements production in this game,leading to stocks piled up in excess of requirement.It seems that there is no lackage of goods here and profit created by selling merchandise is then extremely limited,which is also a situation that AI caravan may "unwilling"to buy some goods from towns nearby then the price of those piled up stockings would become lower and lower charging for player merchant.Even some sturgia city got aserai jujube that never could be eaten up and these townspeople or army....they got supplies never used up.Those merchandise among different cities have no differentiation any more.Did they...did they just live in the world of communism or the garden of eden???........so they don't have to worry about their living while going through a tough time?Mr.Karl Marx must find the land of avalon and his dream come true in Calradia....

Last edited:
I don't know if the official do change in the new version in order to solve the problem of food shortage, but it does not solve the fundamental problem. I often see that there are a lot of grains in the store but the grain on the menu window still shows negative. Maybe Talesworlds should refer to how this mod works:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...cing-economy-and-how-it-does-work-now.414875/
This mod works well on 1.4.2, but it has not been updated for 1.4.3.

Last edited:
I don't know if the official do change in the new version in order to solve the problem of food shortage, but it does not solve the fundamental problem. I often see that there are a lot of grains in the store but the grain on the menu window still shows negative. Maybe Talesworlds should refer to how this mod works:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...cing-economy-and-how-it-does-work-now.414875/
This mod works well on 1.4.2, but it has not been updated for 1.4.3.
thanks for sharing this mod bro,i hope they would find this problem finally..

Back
Top Bottom